Haskell street, Saint Paul, MN 55118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Fabulous Functions, LLC

It is your turn to shine!
We believe everyone should have the right and JOY to marry who they are in love with.
Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about vendors, locations, caterers, and other party services. Of course, on your special day everything will be taken care of and managed so that you will not be bothered with any details during the event.

The attention to detail and creativity provided will guarantee a special day with spectacular memories that will last a lifetime.

Just enjoy yourself and leave the work to FABULOUS FUNCTIONS!

11 Reviews for Fabulous Functions, LLC

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2014

Julie from Fabulous Functions was awesome. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. I knew without a doubt our wedding would go as planned. Over the years I have seen the commitment ceremonies at pride and thought I would love to be married at Pride if I would find the right match for me. Julie made the happiest day of my life more than I thought it could be. She helped take the stress off of me so I could enjoy my wedding. If I had another event I wanted to plan I would definitely recommend Julie from Fabulous Functions!!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Julia · Married on 02/22/2014

A long overdue review, and HUGE thank you to Fabulous Functions for making our wedding day the most memorable and magical day of our lives. Julie was committed to us from day one and it felt like we were always a top priority. From start to finish she was truly an exceptional partner in the whole process from creative collaborator to crowd control. She had advice on everything and helped keep the whole process enjoyable and easy to manage. As I continue to see friends get married the one piece of advice I stand by is, GET A WEDDING PLANNER! We truly couldn't have done it without Julie and all the amazing vendor partners she connected us with! Thanks again to Julie for everything!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2013

My wedding was everything I hoped it would be and part of that is in thanks to Jamie. Jamie did a wonderful job in helping out in every area of the day.
    It began long before the actual wedding day. From the first sitting with Jamie I felt a huge weight being removed from my shoulders. She came up with great ideas and helpful hints for along the way. I would say the most helpful part would be the details that she made sure to attend to. It was simply things that had never crossed my mind, but Jamie made sure that all details were taken care of.
    The actual wedding day went absolutely marvelous. Jamie was always there when you needed her. She has a true strength in being well prepared and her attention to details. If I had a question, Jamie already had the answer. The way she attended to me truly made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. It is very apparent the love and pride that Jamie has for her work.
    I recieved numerous compliments from family and friends about Jamie as well. She helped things run smoothly and made my day all that it could be.
    Lisa

Sent on 09/25/2013

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fabulous Functions, LLC 1
    Educators Are Special People - Twin Cities
    One hour of event planning/production free to those who are educators.

• Designs by Hafapea
    Designs by Hafapea Wedding Invitations

Julie is great to work with. She has a real eye for detail and an innate sense of style that shines through in the way that she expresses ideas.

• Northwest Iowa Wedding & Event
    Northwest Iowa Wedding & Event Wedding Planners

Julie is an EXPERT at what she does! Working with Julie has made me a better professional in the wedding and event industry. I would work with Julie any chance that I get. By hiring Julie you cannot go wrong!

• Haskell street Saint Paul, 55118 See on map