1901B Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22301 Map · Phone number

About Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria

Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria is a unique bridal boutique concept for D.C.-area brides. We are a high-end bridal consignment boutique, specializing in once-wed and sample gowns from only the top designers - from Monique Lhuillier to Carolina Herrera, Rivini to Anne Barge, Ulla-Maija to Vera Wang, you'll find them all here at fantastic prices.

Our concept for Fabulous Frocks is rooted in the belief that no bride-to-be should have to sacrafice a personalized, high-end shopping experience just to get a good deal on a gown. So, skip the crazy sample sales and running of the brides, and have a relaxing shopping experience with our team!

In addition to our consignment bridal gowns, we also carry Jenny Yoo, and Monique Lhuillier Bridesmaids, Sara Gabriel Veiling and Headpeices, and Meg Jewelry, all NEW and made to order! We are proud to announce our exclusive accessory line, Garnish & Frill!

Call or email us to schedule your appointment. We are also accepting consignments as well, by appointment only.

insta6

Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria 3
Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria 4
Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria 5

Alice · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say how happy I am to have found this store. The manager, Margaret, oh my god, so wonderfully accommodating. I had the worst experience at Bella Bridesmaids, pretty much nothing above a S (women's size 6) available to try on. I got stuck in a dress and I didn't want that experience with my MOH. Margaret emailed me the list of dresses that were coming to the trunk show for the designer whose bridesmaids dress I wanted my MOH to try on, she squeezed us in on a Friday afternoon and was just so incredibly helpful. While I still don't understand why most bridesmaid dresses come in sizes bigger than 6 to try on, she made what I think could have been a really painful experience so much fun. I absolutely trust her with ordering the dresses and coordinating everything even though all my bridesmaids aren't here.

Sent on 04/11/2017
  • O

Ona · Married on 10/14/2017

Margaret was so wonderful and friendly with my family, and we had the best experience there. I ended up buying the perfect dress there, that I never would have even tried on if the store didn't make it so easy to get outside your comfort zone and try some new looks. It was Great Gatsy glam and so much fun to dance in.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria 6
    Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria 7
    Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria 8

erin · Married on 09/30/2017

If i could give a billion stars I would. Margaret is just the BEST. She is by far and away the most helpful/kind person of my entire wedding planning process - and I was a little nutty. Fabulous Frocks is patient, helpful, accommodating and truly wants you to find your perfect bridal look. They've got an amazing selection of both off the rack and made to order and I also loved their accessories. Margaret even was able to order a gorgeous Theia veil from me from the designer that was unavailable anywhere in the US. Margaret and her team are not pushy at all and are honest and just so nice. If you are bridal shopping in the DC area be sure to stop by Fabulous Frocks - you will love them!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria 9
    Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria 10

Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consignment, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Amelia Lawrence Weddings
    Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

Working with Margaret at Fabulous Frocks is a delightful experience. I have had the privilege of working with her on a couple occasions for some stylized shoots and she is always helpful, professional and sweet! I have referred several of my clients to her and they have all had outstanding experiences with Fabulous Frocks, Margaret and her team. Margaret is also super helpful when I as a planner have questions on alteration referrals, gown designers, etc. Every bride is treated like a queen during their visit at this lovely boutique.

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

What's not to LOVE about Fab Frocks?!!! They have the most beautiful dresses...the ones you wish you could afford...and guess what? YOU CAN! Their discounted prices and your ability to try them on in store gives you the joy of purchasing the perfect dress at a lower cost. And you get to do it with the sweetest folks around too!!! Please take a stroll in the best part of Alexandria...Del Ray and enjoy your day at the best cafes and try on your dream dress at Fab Frocks!

• 1901B Mount Vernon Avenue Alexandria, 22301 See on map