Fabulous Food Fine Catering

Phoenix, AZ View map

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
French Service
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian
    Regina Married on 08/02/2008
    I really do mean every single star above. I felt like I was eating at a 5-star restaurant at my wedding. My husband and I had an outdoor wedding, buffet style and they pulled it off without a glitch or a pause. They started with passed appetizers during the cocktail reception; cold cucumber wasabi soup which a heard was a huge hit. Wild trout, buffalo, and an amazing salad among other things for dinner. The presentation was gorgeous. Granite and glass blocks were used for arranging the trays. ....If I could submit pictures I would. We loved it.
    Mandy Married on 07/10/2009
    Absolutely wonderful! The service and food was fantastic...and there was a lot of it. The staff was very professional and everything was set up beautifully. I would highly recommend them (they are a little pricey though...but well worth it).
    Charity Married on 09/10/2011
    The day of staff and chef and food were great. No complaints there. The only complaint I have is that they did not contact we until the week before my wedding for a site visit. The coordinator said, "the summer just got away from us and we had so many weddings." As a bride this is the last thing you want to hear. I had to schedule a special site visit which was very inconvenient for me-the week before my wedding. Also the coordinator tried to argue with me about a few of the wedding details. I am generally a pretty laid back person, but I do not like someone telling me how my wedding should be. In the end, they executed perfectly, it was just the communication with the coordinator the 2 weeks prior that leaves a bad memory.

120 South 26th Street Phoenix, AZ, 85034
Location of (Fabulous Food Fine Catering)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding