15570 Spectrum Dr, Addison, TX 75001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About f8studio

f8studio weddings : Gary Donihoo, Kym Skiles, Carter Rose, Ashley Langford are 4 accomplished Dallas wedding photographers with a common commitment to photographing real, meaningful and powerful moments of the wedding day. With the highest technical craftsmanship, a quirky sense of humor, and genuine appreciation for family bond, these f8studio photographers create dynamic imagery that reveals the day moment by moment.

20 Reviews for f8studio

Kim · Married on 08/15/2015

Gary at F8 Studio was wonderful to work with and very accommodating. He did my daughters bridal portrait session as well as all pictures of my daughter and friends getting ready for the wedding and the wedding itself. We also did the videographer thru F8 and that was key. They worked so well with each other and we have enjoyed our pictures and video over and over again. The package we purchased thru F8 also included the photo booth which was the hit of the wedding! Everyone had so much fun! It also includes a leather bound book with pictures of the bride and grooms choice. All in all it was an amazing experience. I can honestly tell you it was was worth every penny we were all so pleased

Sent on 01/30/2016

Becky · Married on 04/11/2015

Finding the perfect photographer was one of our biggest priorities in planning our wedding. When we met with Carter Rose of f8 Studio, I knew we had found our guy. I had done a lot of research before meeting with him and I asked a lot of questions. Carter's style is exactly what we were looking for. We wanted lots of candid photos that captured the spirit of the day. We didn't care too much about the posed shots (though those turned out beautifully, too). When we got our photos back a few weeks ago, we were SO pleased. They capture the day so beautifully. We're so excited to put together our album.

Even better, Carter is a super nice guy who makes everyone feel at ease. He went to the skeet range with my husband and his groomsmen the morning of the wedding and they had a lot of fun hanging out with him (and the pictures are awesome). He was also really fun and easygoing while the bridal party got ready. A week ago, my dad remarked that he didn't even remember Carter being at the reception, which is amazing because we have so many pictures from the reception - Carter just blends in without being intrusive. We've been to other weddings where the photographers got in the way and were really obnoxious as they got the "perfect" shot. Carter was the opposite. This is the best money you can spend on your wedding. If Carter is available, book now!

Sent on 06/06/2015
  • User4520513 · 2+ years ago

Ashley was a wonderful photographer and captured every moment perfectly from our wedding! He was very responsive and personable! He and his wife were laid back and fun to work with as well as reasonably priced! Thanks for the great pics!!

Sent on 11/02/2014