17130 Carshalton Court, Houston, TX 77084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ezola's Weddings & Events

Ezola's Weddings & Events knows how hectic and stressful planning a wedding can be. There are endless details and decisions involved in making everything perfect. We can assist you with every facet of your special day, from the initial stages of selecting and ordering the invitations to coordinating the services and directing the ceremony. To ensure that your long-awaited event is virtually stress-free and flawless in every way, we attend the rehearsal, wedding and reception.

Ezola's Weddings & Events can coordinate all of the services you need to make your wedding successful including photography, videographer, catering and entertainment. We can also be relied on to arrange for limousine services as well as for cake design and decoration, floral arrangements and mistress or master of ceremonies needs. Ezola's Weddings & Events caters to those who want the best wedding possible, but don't want to spend a fortune to get it. You will find that using our services will save you a great deal of money and that our service more than pays for itself.

Contact Ezola's Weddings & Events, located in Houston or The Gulf Coast, phone (281) 772-5691, (504) 944-4040 or e-mail ezola@ezolasweddings.org. We look forward to helping you make your special day a dream come true.

Follow Ezola's Weddings & Events on

4 Reviews for Ezola's Weddings & Events

Noel · Married on 11/13/2013

Ezola was very helpful in planning my Wedding, she even came up with suggestions and made sure that I was satisfied with all planning details. Very reliable and professional, I would recommend her services to anyone that wants a quality event.

Nanetta · Married on 11/10/2013

I had an amazing experience with Ms.Ezola at times I know I was difficult to work with but Ms.Ezola just kept on smiling my wedding was everything I asked for and more. I have recommended her to all my friends and family fir there next events.

Sandra · Married on 09/10/2011

Ezola is great!!! Besides her prices being amaizing, she works hard to ensure your wedding goes the way you want it. She is not affraid to put vendors in their place when they try to fool you or over charge you. She has become part of my family. I cannot thank her enough for all she did for me. I live two states away from where I got married and she was always calling me to ask me if I needed something. She was always available when I needed something, even if it was just to vent.... Thanks again Ezola for a job well done!!!! Oh and she has an amaizing husband that volunteered to help on my wedding day because the hotel I got married in only gave us 2 hours to set up, but that's another review you should read. Anyway Ezola is the best!!!!! THANKS EZOLA.

Sent on 09/23/2011

Ezola's Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks you so much Sandra. It was great working with you, Herman and your family, by the way you have such a beautiful family. Tell Ms.Terry I said hi she is so cute. Make sure you Keep In Touch because yes we are family now. I wish you and Herman all the best. If you may need anything else please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks again, Ezola Briscoe Ezola's Weddings & Events www.ezolasweddings.org ezola@ezlasweddings.org 281-772-5691 (Surrounding Houston Area) 281-859-0005 (Home Office) 504-800-4258 (Gulf Coast Area)

Ezola's Weddings & Events FAQ

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Spm Parking
    Spm Parking Wedding Limos

Warm welcome to the Ezola's Weddings family, Spm Parking would love to assist you with your valet parking needs at all the beautiful events you guys have been putting together.

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is currently a small but well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

• 17130 Carshalton Court Houston, TX 77084 See on map
    5049444040 (Other Phone Number)
    8324275017 (Fax Number)