Dan Y Coed, London, GB GB 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $650
  • Pricing

About Eyes2Me Photography

We approach your wedding photography from a documentary story telling view. Enhancing your day by taking those photos in a discrete and friendly manner. If this means interacting with wedding couples and guests to achieve this, then that's fine by us.

We are based in the Caerphilly area of South Wales and we photograph both weddings and family events throughout Wales and most of the UK. We are always happy to provide a no obligation very competitive price. Just drop us a line with your details.

One thing that inspires me at weddings is to capture the moments that won't ever happen again.

Follow Eyes2Me Photography on

• Fiona Walsh Photography
  • Mauricio Mussi Fotografia
  • Love the wedding
www.eyes2me.photography
Please visit our web site for further information and samples www.eyes2me.photography
16752d5c3f2a0311 eyes2me
16752d5c3f2a0311 eyes2me

Eyes2Me Photography Pricing

Eyes2Me Photography Price Rates

Eyes2Me Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 650
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums