Eye in the Sky Photography

• Kindzerski Photography
  • Taylor Barrett Photography

2 Reviews for Eye in the Sky Photography

Carissa · Married on 08/02/2015

I can't say enough positive things about Kene. If you need a photographer in the Bozeman area, I wouldn't look at anyone else other than Eye in the Sky photography.

Your photographs will last forever and you should select a photographer that will capture the emotions and special moments of your big day. When Kene and Zak presented the slideshow to us and our guests toward the end of the night, I had countless people come up to me and say they couldn't believe how beautiful the photos were and that they had wished Kene lived in Houston. ;)

For those who couldn't make the wedding, they told me they felt like they were there based on the photographs.

Kene and Zak were with us from 1:30 p.m. to almost midnight. And they captured every moment.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2011

Eye in the Sky Photography - absolutely perfect!! Kene truly has an eye for photography and goes to every length necessary to get the shot. We are so thrilled that we could have him to shoot our wedding day. Book early - his schedule fills up fast!

Sent on 07/28/2011

• P.O. Box 160411 Big Sky, 59716 See on map
    Location of (Eye in the Sky Photography)