Nags Head, NC 27959 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Eye Candy Digital Video

Eye Candy Digital Video is a full-service television production facility. We have three decades of professional experience in television and video production. Please don't trust your once-in-a-lifetime memories to just anyone! With prices starting at just $700, we have packages to fit every need and budget. Call or email and let us put our experience to work for you

8 Reviews for Eye Candy Digital Video

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2009

So I have to be honest, when I heard the name of the business I wasn't really impressed but when I saw Mike's work I was blown away! We received our DVDs quickly and I am so thankful that we decided to book a videographer. Great guy to work with.

Sent on 09/22/2009

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2008

Mike was awsome. So professional but still very fun. He stayed out of the way but still managed to get shots that seemed like he was in the middle of everything. Everyone cried all over agian when we saw the video. Definatley money well spent.

Sent on 07/26/2008

Ryan · Married on 06/11/2008

We absolutely loved our DVD from Eye Candy. What they created far exceeded our already lofty expectations of their work. After seeing the samples of their work on the website, we anticipated something amazing, but were absolutely wowed by what we saw. They did a wonderful job of capturing the day, and telling the story with breath taking footage, perfectly timed transitions, and excellent placement of our songs. The video was shown to our guests at our reception, and the crowd of over 300 was very moved, many to tears, by the beautiful video. We were then announced into the ballroom, and I cannot tell you how many people mentioned how they felt as if they were actually there. Every guest we greeted throughout the night complimented the video and raved about how nicely put together it was. We are so pleased and proud of this wonderful video, and we will cherish it always. Mike and Mary were great to work with, first over e-mail, then by phone, and of course on the day of our ceremony. I can say with 100% certainty that you will not find a better videographer for your special day. We have watched our video everyday since getting it back, and each time is just as touching as the first. It's not just the video that is so impressive, it's the personalization of the DVD, the motion menus, etc. Eye Candy is an A+ all the way. If you are looking for a videographer, look no further, this is the one.

Sent on 07/22/2008