Extreme Excellence Entertainment

Extreme Excellence Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Extreme Excellence Entertainment

An event lasts a day, memories last forever...

We provide professional, experienced and superb Disc Jockey services for
All occasions. We use only the latest state of the art equipment. Our music
library is extensive, consisting of all genres. We have everything
necessary to motivate any crowd in the most comfortable manner possible.

We will make your every wish our highest priority. Creating an atmosphere
full of excitement for all your guests! Please view our site for further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (4)
Uplighting (4)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)

Robert and his team are excellent in knowing how to read a crowd and keep the party going, not to mention great to work with, he worked with us to make sure all the entertainment aspects of the night went without flaw. We hired them for our March wedding and knew immediately (from when the best man interviewed him) that we were in good hands, Rob had won everyone over in the interview process -- that we canceled any other interviews we had and booked him as soon as we could and we are thrilled that we did. We had almost every guest tell us what a fun wedding it was and what a phenomenal job the dj/mc did.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We initially were going to use a different company, based on the recommendation of a friend, but we were met with unprofessionalism and an obvious lack of interest. We then set off on our own, interviewing potential DJs. We found EEE through the knot and Rob was super flexible setting up a phone interview. I should mention that my wife and I are both obsessed with music, so the music at the wedding could literally make or break it. We knew after the first interview that we were sold and we were not disappointed. The ability to make a playlist of songs that we wanted to hear during the reception was awesome, and kept all of our friends on the dance floor all night. Rob did a great job emceeing during the reception, could not have been more pleased. All in all I will be recommending extreme excellence entertainment ANY time someone I know gets married.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were absolutely phenomenal! My husband and I hired them for our New Years Eve wedding and could not be happier that we did! Rob was in contact with me during the entire planning process and coordinated with my other vendors himself, which blew us away! During the wedding they had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and built the anticipation for the ball drop exactly the way I pictured it! My guests are still raving about how great and professional they were! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Toni, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1470677748125 img0397
220x220 sq 1470678611953 img3091
220x220 sq 1470678645533 img7337

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rob from Extreme Excellence is amazing to work with ....talented, professional, organized and very competitively priced!

Warren, NJ 07059   See On Map