1075 Chatham rd., Buford, GA 30518 Map · Phone number

About Extreme Entertainment

Hi, I'm Stephen Lynch, owner and executive DJ for Extreme Entertainment & "I Do" Music. I have been a professional DJ for over 10 years, and have performed in over 20 states. I have had the pleasure of DJing for celebrities, sports figures, politicians, Rock Stars, and a whole mess of regular folks like You and Me. As you can see by some of my pictures, I'm a stickler for neatness, and proper presentation. I can make my equipment look any way you want it to look. I can even make it disappear (almost) if you need me to! I have the nicest and newest gear money can buy, and I will do nothing other than impress. With my sophisticated online planning tools, you have the ability to choose all of your music, and plan your event down to the most minute details. I am a DJ. That's what I do, and I'm darn good at it! Feel free to call me to discuss how you envision your special day. I can make it happen! I'm super easy to deal with, and believe in doing it your way, instead of trying to push my own personal agenda on you. You're not hiring a new best friend, you want the most professional DJ money can buy. If I'm going to be working for you, I will personally guarantee your satisfaction. My reputation depends on it!

Steve
indexcolumns
Steve
indexcolumns

6 Reviews for Extreme Entertainment

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2011

We used Extreme Event Design for our photo booth and they did a fantastic job!! They were inexpensive and very professional. They also created a photo guest book and it turned out great. My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures in the photo booth!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Susan · Married on 10/03/2009

Stephen was terrific! Everyone loved the music at our wedding, and he played everything we asked for! He was very professional, and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Laura · Married on 07/25/2008

Steve absolutely made my reception. It was a somewhat unconventional wedding reception, and we had Steve provide us with music and karaoke. Everyone that attended the reception loved the karaoke and all participated - in fact most of the music for the reception was provided by the attendees. We had such a blast, and I've had so many people tell me it was the most enjoyable reception they have ever been to - and that is all because of Steve. I would highly recommend him to any and everyone looking to enjoy their wedding reception.

Sent on 09/15/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Extreme Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• 2 Hearts As 1 Photography & Photo Productions
    2 Hearts As 1 Photography & Photo Productions Banquet Halls

2 Hearts As 1 Photography & Photo Productions endorses Extremem Entertainment. Recieve 10% off photography services today. Promotional Code: WeddingWire

• GIGIMARIECOUTURE.COM