19 Elton st, Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number

About ExtraVirgincatering

Great food can indeed be one of the most important and memorable elements of your gathering. Catering should compliment your theme, delight your guests and work within your specific budget.

Extra Virgin catering provides complete event service including chef production, catering, equipment rental (linens, tables, chairs, china, glassware, flatware, lighting, stage, etc), on-site staffing (servers, bartenders, expediters), etc. We work with you to find the perfect menu guaranteed to exceed your guests' expectations and sure to dazzle their palettes! The sky's the limit!

We do off site catering for weddings, private celebrations of all kinds, studio & corporate events, company parties, informal to black tie, cocktail, buffet and sit down service.

We offer personalized and complete custom event planning from catering, cutting edge floral arrangements, innovative décor and event design, entertainment and photography services and on site event management.

mix755
07e5522edb6ac1f8 1254719676637 mix2451
2007wtc7cafe027

3 Reviews for ExtraVirgincatering

Bella · Married on 09/14/2009

Anthony Torres and his staff at Extra Virgin were total pros and coordinated and executed the most beautiful event for us. Everything was beautiful and delicious, and everyone who attended raved about the food. They were fantastic and I highly recommend them to anyone who's looking for a boutique catering company, where personal attention and terrific food is a priority.

Sent on 10/07/2009

Melisa · Married on 09/12/2009

Let me say that working with Extra Virgin was like discovering a precious jewel.
    I had heard great things about Chef Torres, his cuisine and his professionalism so I gave Extra Virgin a call to cater my wedding in New Haven.
    I must say, everything you hear is right: the food is exquisite and very refined. The personalized treatment exudes utmost professionalism and is definitely a plus. The prices fit my needs just perfectly.
    I strongly feel that what made my wedding a special day (besides my husband) was the perfect, smooth sailing, flawless and best managed catering service anyone could ever have! Thank you, Extra Virgin! Can you do my first child's christening?

Sent on 10/05/2009

Josephine · Married on 09/04/2009

This was my first time witha a catering company and they made it easy. I felt, comfortable and knew the would be special. Everything ran smooth just like they said it woul and the food was to die for. They buffet they set up was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better party.

Sent on 10/06/2009

Award

ExtraVirgincatering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    French Service
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Vegetarian