6040 Camp Bowie Blvd. Suite 54, Fort Worth, TX 76116 Map · Phone number

About Extraordinary Events & Design

For the extraordinary bride! Every bride-to-be has her own special fantasy about what her wedding day will become. Let us create a wedding event that is your own very special dream-come-true. Whether it's a small private family affair or a destination wedding to an exotic locale, we'll handle as much...or as little...as you like. From complete wedding planning packages to day-of event oversight, we'll make this the day you've always dreamed of. Your wedding. The most important day of your life.

Follow Extraordinary Events & Design on

b520079dd997d114 4

4 Reviews for Extraordinary Events & Design

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/16/2016

Julie is truly incredible. My mom and I are NOT planners and would be having SO much trouble trying to plan a big wedding. If it were not for her, we would be drowning, but instead she has made the planning process easy and fun. Not only is she a ton of fun, but she absolutely knows how to plan a phenomenal wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2015
  • williamswed

Nicole · Married on 11/08/2014

I couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out. Throughout the entire process, I felt at ease knowing that Julie would make sure that our special day would turn out absolutely perfect... and it did! There were so many little details that would have been overwhelming if I tried to do it by myself. I literally just showed up on my wedding day and was able to enjoy everything, because Julie and her team were taking care of the details for me. Julie is talented, fun to work with, and knows whats best for her brides. Thank you, Julie, for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Haley · Married on 08/09/2008

My husband and I had a truly amazing wedding down the every last detail. Without Julie our dream wedding would not been possible. Julie and I were on the same page about everything from the colors to the flowers. I could have not communicated with her throughout the whole planning process and showed up on my wedding day and not changed a thing! Julie had an amazing personality and was very fun to work with which took A LOT of the stress away from planning our wedding.

Haley