7 Appleton Common, Franklin, MA 02038 Map · Phone number

About Extraordinary Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

We are a team of wedding planners and travel agents ready to help you make your dream wedding and/or honeymoon come true! Since we are wedding planners as well as travel agents, we can help you from start to finish - for example - helping you research and select the perfect destination and venue for your wedding; managing the room block and arrangements for your guests; planning the wedding week itinerary; communicating with vendors and the venue on your behalf; vendor selection; time and task management to keep you on track; honeymoon planning; assistance with all the details from invites to design and decor; onsite coordination; and so much more. We are not affiliated with a particular venue...we work for YOU! We are your ally throughout the wedding planning process and beyond so you can show up and simply enjoy your day. Let's start planning your Extraordinary Destination Wedding and/or Honeymoon, today!

Follow Extraordinary Destination Weddings and Honeymoons on

centerpiece

1 Reviews for Extraordinary Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/23/2016

Stacy of Extraordinary Destination Weddings has proven herself invaluable as she helped us plan, coordinate and execute our dream destination wedding. On top of the extensive planning a wedding requires, a destination wedding can quickly become overwhelming with language barriers and international logistics. I tried to plan it myself which quickly turned into an inordinate amount of stress. I desperately turned to Stacy late in my planning hoping she could work a miracle. She dove in headfirst, took the reins, communicated daily, and enabled me to enjoy the wedding process. As my husband will attest, hiring Stacy was the single best investment we put into our wedding. It truly was the most incredible week that we will remember for the rest of our life! If I could change one thing it would be to hire her from day one. We couldn't have done it without her and I absolutely give info@extraordinarydestinationweddings.com my highest recommendation! (774-213-1850)

Sent on 05/10/2016

Extraordinary Destination Weddings and Honeymoons FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance