Abingdon, MD 21009 Map · Phone number

About Exstatic Sound, LLC

Is a small and local DJ company that strives on personal attention and satisfaction to each client who books an event. When you call you will speak directly to me, Karen. I may have an assistant at each event as necessary for you and me, but there are no extra or hidden fees in my prices. I will provide friendly, professional service to make sure every event is exactly what you want it to be, nothing less. My goal is to give you the personal attention that you deserve.

Booking your event with us will not be just letters mailed and one phone call, you will receive:

~ Free consultation for each event

~ Professional & Experienced Disc Jockey

~ Music library dating back to the 40's

~ Cordless microphone (Large equipment)

~ Karaoke, when requested is no extra charge when booking a 4 hour event

0.2
      0.5
      0.5
      0.0

This DJ service was absolutely horrible and ruined our wedding. We hired Karen after speaking with her and trusting her with our big day. I have never met a DJ that got drunk at a wedding of people she didn't know. Karen screwed up all the names of the bridal party including the BRIDE!!!!!. At which point our bartender had to tell her to stop drinking and she even got into an argument with our pastor (what kind of person does that). Karen was the most unprofessional and horrible person I have ever met. She had more dead air at our wedding then most people do at a funeral. she then got on the microphone and stated she was doing a horrible job and was sorry to all our guests. She then stated she was going to refund some of our money and when Karen was questioned about it the response was I was harrassing her and hung the telephone up on me. I WOULD UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES RECOMMEND THIS PERSON TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A DJ.

Sent on 10/14/2011