Exquisite Events - Event Design

70 Dean Knauss Dr., Narragansett, RI 02882 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About Exquisite Events - Event Design

Having been in business for more than 20 years, Exquisite Events is a premier event decor company in Rhode Island (and we travel too!). We pride ourselves in meeting and connecting with you, our client, and then tailoring a custom design that respects your vision and budget. Our greatest strength is our creative staff and what we enjoy most is being able to personalize your event. Our design focuses in fabrics, lighting, furniture, bars and other specialty pieces. We would love to invite you in to our showroom where we can sit down, review some ideas and collectively create a design for your big day.

Follow Exquisite Events - Event Design on

Exquisite Events - Event Design 3
Exquisite Events - Event Design 4

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2018

Decor & lighting dream team

The team at Exquisite Events was an absolute pleasure to work with! We planned our wedding from Chicago, which made planning tricky at times, especially when it came to lighting and décor because we weren’t able to visit their onsite warehouse to hand-pick anything. However, after we told the EE team what ambience we were going for, they sent us a proposal with photos and descriptions and absolutely nailed it. It was look choosing what you wanted out of a catalog and they executed it flawlessly. We got married in a tent, which is a completely blank canvas, so I was relying heavily on EE to bring it to life. I got to my venue early for a first look and immediately ran to the tent to see how it looked and it was breathtaking. I still have guests talking about how beautifully the tent was decorated. I never thought I’d get compliments on fabric draping and lighting! You will not regret working with this team.

Exquisite Events - Event Design's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Jennifer! It was our pleasure to work with you and bring your wedding vision to life! Knowing your guests enjoyed everything just as much as you did brings us so much happiness.

Robert · Married on 08/11/2018

I worked with Exquisite on an event and they were very professional and organized. Looking forward to working together again in the future.

Exquisite Events - Event Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Robert! We look forward to working with you again in the future as well!

katelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

I worked with Exquisite Events for my wedding October 8, 2017 and I would not have wanted to work with anyone else! From our first meeting at their office to every email in between, everything was impeccable. Everyone I worked with throughout the year leading up to our wedding, was beyond helpful, helping us create every detail and helping us bring our vision to life! I truly loved everything about exquisite events, especially how flexible they were with swapping things out and making changes to our choices! (I loved them so much and kept raving about them to a friend who had just gotten engaged and when she attended my wedding a month later, she emailed to book them the following day!)

Exquisite Events - Event Design's reply:

Katelyn, thank you so, so much for this lovely review! It was our pleasure to work with you to make sure your wedding was everything you had dreamed of and more. Thank you so much for the referral as well!

Exquisite Events - Event Design FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup

Real Weddings

• Confectionery Designs
    Confectionery Designs Wedding Cakes

Always a pleasure to work with

• Jaclyn L Photography
    Jaclyn L Photography Wedding Photographers

The Exquisite Events Designs and Team are true visionaries. They can take any setting and make it into whatever you can dream! They take the time to get to know your needs and fully understand your vision. They are impeccable with detail and will exceed all your expectations. I highly recommend them!

• Plantation Catering Inc.
    Plantation Catering Inc. Wedding Caterers

What a delight to work with Exquisite Events. They have the highest caliber of professional, personality, and quality! They continue to design such extravagant weddings! We are always impressed with their innovating ideas.

• 70 Dean Knauss Dr. Narragansett, RI, 02882 See on map