Jupiter, FL 33458 Map · Phone number

About Exquisite Details

Create one-of-a-kind affairs Exquisite Details. We orchestrate dream weddings with knowledge, experience, creativity, and a connection to the most elite and upscale vendors. Your vision comes to life with Exquisite Details.

Ashleyprogram 2Cfavorresized
LeslieandAndrewBouquet
DenenbergRoom edited 1
Ashleyprogram 2Cfavorresized
LeslieandAndrewBouquet
DenenbergRoom edited 1

6 Reviews for Exquisite Details

Joanna · Married on 10/22/2011

Could not have done this without Trish Todd!!!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Kerry · Married on 10/31/2009

Susan and Trish from Exquisite Details were amazing. The minute I spoke to them I was at ease. My husband and I chose to have a destination wedding at the Breakers. Susan and Trish took care of everything from calling all of our vendors, stuffing the welcome bags, putting the place cards together, and coordinating everything up to the very last minute. They were extremely professional and on the day of the wedding I felt relaxed. I honestly felt like they were an extension of our friends and family. If you want everything taken care of and a relaxed atmosphere, I would definitely recommend Susan and Trish.

Sent on 11/06/2009

Jen · Married on 06/07/2008

Susan and Trish are great to work with. They are creative, professional, experienced and fun! They helped me plan my dream bahamas wedding (Treasure Cay, Abacos). When I arrived, I was relaxed and got to hang out with friends and family without stressing about any of the details. Our wedding exceeded our expections and we really felt like we were on vacation. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/09/2008

Award

• Dalsimer Atlas
    Dalsimer Atlas Wedding Florists

Perfection , honesty and diligence from start to finish. A great choice for your event planning needs.

• Paper Palette Stationers
    Paper Palette Stationers Wedding Invitations

I LOVE these girls. I have been working with Trish & Susan for over 4 years as one of their wedding invitation/printing vendors. They have established relationships with all the best vendors & work closely with their brides on every detail of the wedding to coordinate events that are both glamorous and personalized, making the planning fun & virtually effortless for the bride & groom.

• Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo
    Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

If you want an event planner who goes above and beyond, then Exquisite Details is for you. They've helped several of our brides and we hear nothing but incredible feedback - one of our favorite comments from a bride was that her whole family loved them so much that they wanted to invite them as guests.

• Jupiter, 33458 See on map