• Real Weddings 3

About Exquisite Bride | Princeton, NJ

Exquisite Bride of Princeton, New Jersey carries extraordinary wedding gowns from exceptional designers. We take great pride in providing our brides with a positive experience. Our philosophy is to focus solely on the bride without distraction. We listen carefully to our bride’s vision and guide her to the wedding gown styles that she is interested in trying on and suggest wedding dresses that she may not have thought of, but may actually fall in love with. Our brides are very important to us therefore we see our brides by appointment only, to provide them exclusivity, privacy and the complete attention they deserve.

Our experienced bridal consultants love what they do and more importantly, they love working with brides as they embark on their journey to find the wedding dress of their dreams. Our locations are convenient to our New Jersey brides across the state, as well as our neighbors in New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Our brides come from all over as our reputation goes beyond the tri-state area as giving unsurpassed customer service.

Please call us directly to schedule an appointment #609.452.7200 and thank you for your interest in Exquisite Bride.

Follow Exquisite Bride | Princeton, NJ on

leaannbelterbridaldianae5
leaannbelterbridaldianae

63 Reviews for Exquisite Bride | Princeton, NJ

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

My experience at Exquisite Bride in Princeton was amazing and so much better than I ever could have imagined! Aleksandra not only has impeccable taste, but she is extremely kind and helpful. Aleksandra immediately understood what I was looking for and easily worked with my budget. She really helped guide me through the entire dress shopping process because I really had no idea about the difference in materials, dresses, being able to personalize wedding dresses (adding straps, belts), etc. I also loved the atmosphere of the store, it is very calming and beautiful inside – making it even more enjoyable!

The dress selection at EB is amazing, I truly ended up liking every single dress I tried on! With my wedding being 14 months away, I really wasn’t planning on finding “the one” on my very first try but I absolutely did and I cannot be more excited about my dress! My sister and I celebrated the gorgeous dress with a complimentary glass of champagne which was a very nice touch. My time at Exquisite Bride was such a memorable experience, I highly recommend going here before trying anywhere else!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Sent on 07/28/2015

We had the best time shopping here... first place I went and ended up with the first gown I tried on!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Exquisite Bride | Princeton, NJ FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months

Real Weddings

• Rothweiler Event Design
    Rothweiler Event Design Wedding Planners

This is the salon of choice for the bride looking for THE dress. They can get you the dress that you're looking for, from lace to satin to everything in between. Our brides are always so happy when shopping here, and the experience is just half of the fabulousness that is this shop. Call Sareh or Megan and tell them we sent you!

• See on map
    (Phone number)
  • Princeton, 08540 See on map
    Monday: 10-5pm Tuesday: 10-8pm Wednesday: 10-5pm Thursday: 10-8pm Friday: 10-5pm Saturday: 10-6pm Sunday: 11-4pm