San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About Exquisite Blooms

As a full service wedding and event florist specializing in unique and creative pieces, we enjoy the design process and customization that we create for each event. Each wedding is a unique experience for each couple and we are here to make sure that YOUR DAY is special and made perfect just for YOU.

We love to work with lots of color and texture to create the decor that is interesting for you and your guests. Big or small, we pride ourselves on creating one of kind stunning pieces that fit you and your style perfectly. These pieces are a collaboration of your ideas and our skills that result in your dream day.

Call or email us TODAY to set up a free consultation so that we can turn your Pins, clippings, and picture bookmarks into a reality. We can be contacted by phone at 619.254.1861, email at info@exquisiteblooms.com or through our website at www.exquisiteblooms.com

Follow Exquisite Blooms on

035ryaneri
bauman0508111107

36 Reviews for Exquisite Blooms

Kristi · Married on 10/22/2016

Sally at Exquisite Blooms was amazing!! Not only does she have very fair prices but her work is beautiful! I wish I could post pictures! I actually didn't like my bouquets when I first saw them and she came to me right away and fixed what I didn't like and they turned out even more beautiful than I could have hoped! Our ceremony was SO GORGEOUS! The arch that Sally decorated was exactly what I wanted! The ceremony tables were beautiful as well. I would recommend Exquisite Blooms for any event!

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

Sally is simply amazing. When it came to my wedding, I had no idea where to start with flowers. I created a Pinterest board for inspiration that I felt was all over the place but between that and our many conversations and emails, Sally literally brought my vision to life. When I arrived to the venue on my wedding day and saw my bouquet, the corsages, the boutonnieres, the table settings – it brought tears to my eyes. It was everything I had envisioned and better. She is an artist and a joy to work with!

Jenell · Married on 09/13/2014

Sally Preston at Exquisite Blooms was awesome! I did not have a vision of my wedding flowers when I first met with her. I just knew of a color scheme to work with and my personal style. She took those ideas and somehow knew exactly what I was thinking when she provided examples of what she envisioned. She did a great job listening to my requests of small centerpieces. I did not want my guests to have to duck around a centerpiece to talk to the other guests at the table.
    My bouquet of blue orchids was stunning and everyone commented on how unique it was.
    Her pricing is very affordable and her work is beautiful. I highly recommend Exquisite Blooms for all your floral needs!

Exquisite Blooms FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• b.mookie
    b.mookie Wedding Jewelers

It is wonderful working with Sally from Exquisite Blooms! She makes beautiful arrangements and strives to exceed her clients expectations. She is super sweet, and surprisingly down to earth and her passion for creativity shines through her beautiful creations! Sally has a fantastic work ethic. I adore her attention to detail!

• Divine Events by Helena
    Divine Events by Helena Wedding Planners

Beautiful flowers and excellent service. Exquisite Blooms are great to work with and make the coordinator's job easy.

• Melissa McClure Photography
    Melissa McClure Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Sally on several occasions now and she is such a hard worker! Not only are her floral arrangements gorgeous but they last all day! Her attitude is sweet and caring and she is a total professional! Hire her!

• San Diego, CA 92101 See on map