2910 E. Camelback Rd., Ste160, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number

About Expressive Photography

We are dedicated to creating stunning and unique pictures of your wedding day. We understand that every wedding is special .We want to capture every single moment. For that reason we have created many different packages for you to choose from. Most packages include the presence of 2 photographers at each wedding for a minimum of 8 hours. We will capture portraits, formal and candid and take any requests you may have. We will work in both color and black and white, and you can keep all 4x6 proofs. You may order as many reprints and enlargements as you want, create a custom package, or choose from one of our affordable packages.

Kumelski52
IMG4679

3 Reviews for Expressive Photography

• Casey

Casey · Married on 09/10/2011

rachelle was awesome! she captured all the sweetest, funniest and even some gross moments in our entire day. when we received out pictures i cried because of how romantic they all were! she's amazing and her skills are amazing

Sent on 09/27/2011

Megan · Married on 11/06/2010

Raquel & Rashelle were absolutely fabulous!! They captured so many fabulous, beautiful images, I have no idea how we will ever chose! They are courteous, they get to know who you are as a couple, they get to know and blend in with your family and friends and become part of the festivities, to catch those unexpected photos. I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Raquel and Rashelle! They made the best day of our lives even more perfect and have captured it all in their beautiful pictures!!! Many, many thanks!

Sent on 01/22/2011

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2012

Expressive Photography is great to work with! Sometimes if they get too busy, it will take a while for an email response, but the end result is amazing! Rachelle was our photographer the day of our wedding and she did such a good job. She got all the shots of us getting ready, pictures before the ceremony, after the ceremony and I don't think she ever left the dance floor - so we wouldn't miss a single shot of us all having a blast! I had Rachelle do a calendar for my sign in book and it turned out incredible. I'm so glad we did it - I can't wait to see what the rest of our pictures turn out like!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Expressive Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• All-American DJ Company
    All-American DJ Company Wedding DJs

I truly appreciated all of your professionalism. You all were fantastic to work with from my vantage point and I will do my best to refer you to others looking for a high-quality photographer in our Phoenix, Arizona market! Looking forward to the next time we work together. Have a great year!

• Inspired Events
    Inspired Events Wedding Planners

We look forward to working together again with Expressive's dynamic duo! They are a great team and with uplifting attitudes and impressive photos! They even created a disc of all the photos for the bride & groom to take with them at the end of the night! If you're with Expressive Photography, you're in good hands!

• 2910 E. Camelback Rd., Ste160 Phoenix, 85016 See on map