111 Stafford Mews Ln, Stafford, VA 22556 Map · Phone number

Melissa17b

2 Reviews for Expressions Photography

• Kendall

Kendall · Married on 05/02/2009

Tracy did an awsome job! Not only did she take our photos, she helped put out fires behind the scenes that we didn't find out about till later. She was easy and fun to work with! She doesn't like people around while she's taking photos at the church, which did upset some of our family members, so just make sure you try and let everyone know in advance to avoid that minor speed bump. Her prices are great....much more reasonable than most and we looked around alot.

Sent on 05/20/2009

Bonnie · Married on 07/28/2007

Everyone should use this photographer. She is fabulous!!! Her personality is wonderful and her photography skills beyond belief wonderful. The pictures she took of our wedding were nothing short of amazing. We are an older couple and I am so not photogenic. She made me look good. There was not one bad picture of the many she took. And talk about value for your money.....not only does she take remarkable pictures - but you get free pictures at the end - we got 10 sheets free...That was amazing. And the cost of the additional pictures was very reasonable. She helped me figure out how to order them...I had never used Pay Pal. I cannot say enought nice things about this photographer. We felt like we had found a friend in addition to a wonderful photographer. My daughter had been married 3 years earlier and her photographer took us to the cleaners - and the pictures were not as good as these - WOW...we got fabulous pictures - at a low cost - free pictures - she makes you look good...and we found a new friend. Use this studio - you won't be sorry.

Sent on 09/04/2007

• 111 Stafford Mews Ln Stafford, 22556 See on map
    Location of (Expressions Photography)