13004 Sunset Lake Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32258 Map · Phone number

About Expressions By Chanell

I love all the emotions of a wedding day. They're raw. They're real. They're fleeting. And so I have to accurately and artfully capture and record those moments in order to portray your day exactly as it happened. My style reflects that outlook. I aim for a photojournalistic approach as a way to document the truthful beauty of your day. I can not wait to meet you, get to know you, and help "freeze" your moment.

• Kristin Grover Images
b90589e1911525fe 1238459939921 IMG16762
IMG1596

2 Reviews for Expressions By Chanell

Sally · Married on 03/27/2009

The services provided by Chanell was nothing short of professional and excellent. Single handedly, she was able to capture all the emotions of our wedding day and through her beautiful work of art, I am able to relive that day over and over again. I mostly appreciate her flair for capturing that "perfect" moment.

Thanks Chanell for helping to unfold the story of our love, on our wedding day through your beautiful photography, memories that we will cherish for a life time.

Sent on 04/20/2009

Eirena · Married on 09/29/2007

Working with chanell was a very good experience, I was so nervous because I always thought that I am not photogenic, however when I went to see Chanell on the recommendation of a common friend, she made feel at ease and when I told her that I was not too much into pictures because of the above mentioned reason, she told me she already thought of hundreds of different ways she could take pictures of me. I felt so good but I was still holding back just a little bit. And because of that I did not do the bridal session I thought I will be wasting money since I can believe that I will look good in those pictures, But the reality is, Chanell is a great photographer and she did such a great job actually I should say excellent job, to the point that I regretted I did not do the bridal session. I love my wedding pictures, they are clear , beautiful and It was me very beautiful in my gown on the most beautiful day of my life beside with my new handsome Husband. All thanks to Chanell, I can look at the pictures and remember every single detail of that day, she missed nothing, from the cute shoes of my crazy bridesmaids to the nervousness in my husband hands and his comics groomsmen.

Thanks so much Chanell, if It was to be done again, I will do the bridal session, the family picture, the kingdom Hall family picture, the father and the bride picture, all of them.

Since the day I saw those pictures, I tell every one that has an event about Chanell and her work.

Sent on 04/28/2009

Expressions By Chanell FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints