Saint Albans, NY 11412 Map · Phone number

About EXPRESSION LINEN AND EVENTS

WELCOME TO EXPRESSION LINEN AND EVENTS. WE ARE A FULL SERVICE LINEN AND EVENT PLANNING FIRM, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SERVING YOU OUR CUSTOMERS WITH OUTSTANDING QUALITY AND SERVICES WITH ELEGANCE AND SOPHISTICATION.
WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL,CREATIVE AND PERSONALIZED WEDDING AND EVENT PLANNING SERVICES,LINEN RENTALS,BACKDROPS,CHUPPAHS,CENTERPIECES,BOUQUETS,EVENT LIGHTING AND MORETOTO CELEBRATE YOUR LOVE,YOUR STYLE.............WITH STYLE.

DSC02015
JUN27
DSC03439

3 Reviews for EXPRESSION LINEN AND EVENTS

natalie · Married on 02/14/2010

we have worked with EXPRESSIONS for 9months putting our wedding together,they did the entire planning,designing and cordinating for us,they worked everything we requested in our budget and that was amazing,we were blown away after seeing everthing in actuality on our wedding day ,guest are still calling and commenting on the truely elegant and lasting impression they created for us,it was MY dream wedding. THANKS A BILLION!

Sent on 02/28/2010

VEL · Married on 10/24/2009

I RECENTLY MOVED TO NEW YORK AND I HAD BEEN PLANNING MY WEDDING LONG DISTANT ,ICOULD NOT FIND QUALITY ITEMS THAT I NEEDED BUT I FOUND EXPRESSION ON THE INTERNET AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH EVERYTHING SO I WENT TO SEE THEM,THEY MANAGE TO WORK EVERYTHING OUT FOR ME WHICH INCLUDES BOUQUETS,CENTERPIECES,CHAIRCOVER,LINENS AND WEDDING FAVORS,MY WEDDING WAS AT THE CROWN PLAZA AND EVEN THE STAFF THERE WAS SO IMPRESSED,AS FOR ME I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE I KNOW TO THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Tania · Married on 09/12/2009

1.8
      1.0

This vendor did not provide the best service for the best price. They also didn't comply with all our needs. They parked their old beat up mini van oustide the exclusive Bridgeview Yacht club - with their kids in it! Therefore all our video and photos of us arriving have the mini van and children in the shots. They didn't listen to what we wanted - they were unaccomodating and their attire on such an elecgant day was unproffessional jeans and cargo pants. They said they would have assistants- they didn't, they said they would provide lights inside 8 vases - they didn't.

Sent on 10/13/2009

EXPRESSION LINEN AND EVENTS FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Decor, Lights
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens