PO Box 728, Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Exhale! Events & Design

The bride, her dress, the cake... is there anything else? Of course! The flowers!

A Pretty Petal invites you to make your wedding day beautiful! We specialize in custom floral designs and floral packages that brings class and sophistication to your special day. With a wide selection of fresh, floral choices - roses, calla lilies, stargazers, hydrangeas, sunflowers, carnations and spring garden flowers - we can make your wedding floral design dreams come true with an elegance that will make your wedding day the talk of the town!

Call us today to place your floral order. We're here to help! We look forward to providing you with beautiful flowers for your special day!

Follow Exhale! Events & Design on

01f3217486a196badf0799fd0f0e74f7
bouquet2

6 Reviews for Exhale! Events & Design

Kimberly · Married on 09/04/2010

It was a pleasure working with Jaime in picking out my wedding bouquet, corsages, and boutineires for my wedding. She also did a wonderful job with the floral centerpiece for the reception. She was prompt in delivering the flowers to my venue on my wedding day. I will definitely recommend her services to future brides.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Charmin · Married on 04/25/2010

A Pretty Petal is Pretty Great!! From the moment we meet Jaemi - we knew she understood our vision for our wedding day. Jaemi listened and made wonderful suggestions giving our wedding day that extra added touch. From the wrist corsages that had bracelets that match the flowers, to the ribbons on the boxes for the bridesmaids bouquets-Jaemi went the extra mile. We highly recommend A Pretty Petal for weddings, events and everyday floral arrangements.

Sent on 05/17/2010

C · Married on 03/26/2010

I was very impressed with Jaemi from Pretty Petal. I researched and interviewed many different florists in the metro Atlanta area, and she was the only one who was able to provide us with what we were looking for at a reasonable price. She was also very flexible and responsive to all my needs. This was especially important to me since I was planning my wedding from Houston, Texas!! Since I was in Texas...I was a bit nervous that Jaemi might not have understood my design for the wedding day. But boy did she get it...my wedding day was gorgeous and everything was beautiful. People could not stop talking about the flowers and arrangements Jaemi put together. I loved it!! My photographer is getting married soon, and she even wanted A Pretty Petal's information. A Pretty Petal is the way to go!

Sent on 04/05/2010

Award

Exhale! Events & Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Exhale! Events & Design 1
    Wedding Floral Packages Starting at $275
    A Pretty Petal invites you to make your wedding day beautiful! We specialize in custom floral designs and floral packages that brings class and sophistication to your special day. And with wedding packages starting at $275, you'll keep money in your purse!

• PO Box 728 Acworth, 30101 See on map
    Closed Monday Tuesday - Friday 9am - 5pm, after 5pm by appointment only Saturday & Sunday by appointment only