Fairfax, VA 22033 Map · Phone number

About Exclusive Designs 4 You, LLC

Our wonderful staff will make your dream wedding into reality! With over 20 years of experience we understand the value of this precious day! Exclusive Designs 4 You believes that communication is essential to have a successful and enjoyable wedding. Whether you are in town or out of town we will make your wedding day out of this world! Please call us to schedule your free consultation to begin the start for your perfect day!

Our services includes:

Gift Registry
Walk through on-site
Budget analysis

Disaster Recovery Plan

We guarantee that we will help you save money!
Services are supported and endorsed by the Better Business Bureau

DanishaandDaveNewYearsEve
testing

6 Reviews for Exclusive Designs 4 You, LLC

• User6201009 · 2+ years ago

Janet and her team are so professional and easy to work with. From the first time we met with her to do a consultation, we knew that she was the perfect wedding planner for us! We had a great working relationship through the entire planning process; which resulted in the perfect wedding. Janet was able to get us a great deal at our venue and definitely saved us money. She was very mindful of staying within our budget! As a bride, you don't want to have to deal with anything but getting married on your wedding day. Exclusive Designs 4 You will handle everything flawlessly!! If there were any issues on our wedding day, we had NO idea! I can't speak highly enough about the work that Janet and her team do. If we have any future events that require an event planner, Janet will be the first person I call!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Danisha · Married on 12/31/2010

I planned a wedding in 4 months and could have never done it without Janet and Exclusive Designs 4 You! Janet was critical in securing the site and getting good prices, helping me set the agenda and find fabulous vendors and responding quickly to any small "emergencies". She has great taste and was a true partner in picking out and setting up decor. My wedding ran so smoothly that I could really enjoy the day. Janet made me kick back and relax and took care of everything! I will never know if there were any problems day of because of Janet. She was also very responsive and made me feel like a priority!

Sent on 06/22/2011
  • O

Kim · Married on 08/21/2010

I loved working with Exclusive Designs, it made the stress of my wedding go away. Janet paid attention to everything that I was looking for and was willing to go above and beyond to make that happen.

Sent on 07/29/2010

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Harmon's Horse Drawn Carriages + White Mares for Baraats
    Harmon's Horse Drawn Carriages + White Mares for Baraats Wedding Limos

If you want the planning for your wedding to go smoothly you need to have Janet on your team from day 1. She will make planning and the day of your wedding go just as you always wanted it to. We really appreciate having Exclusive Designs 4 You be the coordinator on an event we provide a carriage for as we know everything will be as planned for.

• Simply Desserts
    Simply Desserts Wedding Cakes

I have worked with many event planners and Janet Haley-Varre, Owner of Exclusive Designs 4 You, is by far one of the best. She has an exceptional command for detail. She is friendly and extremely professional. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with her for the past two years and look forward to our continued work together. Every bride Janet refers to me for designing their cake is very happy and excited to be working with her.

• Fairfax, 22033 See on map