Exclusive Chauffeur

3119 State Route 150, East Schodack, NY 12063 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Exclusive Chauffeur

Local to East Schodack, New York, Exclusive Chauffeur specializes in luxury transportation for wedding events throughout the northeastern United States. Founded and managed by a husband-and-wife team, Exclusive Chauffeur is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and prioritizes safe, affordable service, while ensuring to exceed all your expectations.

Flexible to your needs, Exclusive Chauffeur offers a wide variety of luxury vehicles for any and all wedding events. Couples may choose between black or white Cadillacs, black or white Cadillac stretch limousines, and limousine mini buses. The company’s professional chauffeurs are happy to service one-way, round-trip, or multi-location events. Bottled water, a DVD player, flat screen(s), red carpet service, and an in-vehicle bar are available upon request.

Follow Exclusive Chauffeur on

9 Reviews for Exclusive Chauffeur

• Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/14/2018

Lifesavers!

A day and a half before my wedding, the limo company I had hired cancelled on me...said it was due to a new employee accidently double booking. I was highly upset and figured I would be able to find anything else since October is a peak wedding month in the capital region. BUT my wedding planner was able to find Exclusive Chauffeur and I was able to book with them at (literally) a moment's notice! Allison was super kind when I called to book. When Bill arrived the night of our wedding, he patiently waited in the parking lot until we were done saying our goodbyes. The limo was clean, and we felt safe.

Molly Phelps · Married on 06/09/2018

Highly Recommended

Allison and Bill were very easy to work with and very accommodating for our wedding on June 9, 2018. They definitely went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and we knew we were in good hands. They met with us numerous times to plan the day and to show us their entire fleet of vehicles. We have also used their car service to NYC before and we will continue to use them in future. Thank you Allison and Bill for everything.

Exclusive Chauffeur FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Jet
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 3119 State Route 150 East Schodack, New York, NY 12063 See on map