Palm Coast, FL 32164 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Exceptional Weddings

Let me introduce ourselves. We are Exceptional Weddings. We do everything for
the ceremony to assure that it is as perfect as it can be. This means that we
write a ceremony individual to the couple's wants, helping to select music,
readings, create vows, and create additional ceremonies like the unity candle
(which we provide), sand or other ceremony. We can include the traditions of
different faiths and cultures. As members of the Volusia and Flagler Counties
Wedding Professionals and the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce, we can direct
you to other vendors for whom we can vouch and who will give you the best
services at the most reasonable prices. We provide the ceremony music via a Bose CD
player
and give the CD to the couple as a souvenier and we also print up copies
of the ceremony and bind them as an additional keepsake. We arrive 45
minutes to an hour befoe the ceremony to make sure all the last minute details
are in order and to arrange for the processional. If you have any other
questions please feel free to call us at our toll free number
1-877-U-SAY-I-DO(877 872 9436). Our Web Site is: www.exceptionalweddings.net

Minister
GailandTed

18 Reviews for Exceptional Weddings

Misty · Married on 10/09/2013

Gail and Ted are two amazing people that I will never forget. They made my wedding as stress free and as fun as possible. That was not an easy task considering my father was admitted to the hospital two days before my wedding. Instead of this being completely heartbreaking, Gail and Ted stepped up to the plate in a way I could have never imagined. They came to the hospital and married me in the hospital chapel so my father could still give me away. Then we still had our amazing beach ceremony the next day with the rest of our family and friends. My father will forever be grateful as will I. Gail and Ted are funny, sweet, thoughtful and understanding. I would highly recommend them to anyone. My new husband and I already plan on getting them to renew our vows in the future. Thank you for everything you did for us, there are no words to describe our appreciation.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Exceptional Weddings's reply:

We were honored to help you.

Sharon · Married on 08/29/2012

Gail and Ted were excellent to work with! Our wedding was on the beach, just the two of us and everything was perfect. Very low stress planning the event with Gail.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2011

Exceptional Weddings made my dream ceremony come true!!! I wanted short and sweet and that is what I got! They held my hand the whole way through to ensure it was everything I wanted and ran smooth. The memory book they have created for us is so touching. Also, I thought it was soooo nice of them to bring my marriage license up to the court house after the wedding for me so I didn't have to worry about it! I would recommend them in a heart beat! Thank you sooo much for the beautiful ceremony and for all your hard work!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Exceptional Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda. It was a pleasure to work with you. We wish you every possible happiness in the future with Erick

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Exceptional Weddings 1
    Free Florida pre-marital counseling course
    When you book your wedding with us you can take advantage of our free pre-marital counseling. Rev. Gail's credentials have been accepted by Flagler County which means that her counseling entitles you to a $30 discount on your marriage license when you present the certificate of completion, and you can waive the three day Florida resident waiting period. This counseling session can be completed at the same time as your interview to accommodate your busy schedule.
  • Exceptional Weddings 2
    Beach Wedding Stimulus Package
    For jus $450 you can have a complete beach wedding. See our website for more details.
  • Exceptional Weddings 3
    Military Discounts
    All active military will get 25% off the cost of our services. We are honored to have you serving us and we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs as to scheduling and paperwork. As ex Navy I want you to know we really appreciate what you do.

• Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination
    Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination Hotel Weddings

When my bride chooses Exceptional Weddings to be their officiate, I know that I have no worries. They do a great job and are very professional!

• Mark Dickinson Photography
    Mark Dickinson Photography Wedding Photographers

Ted And Gail from the first meeting have been very professional and extremely knowledgeable in what they do. I have had the pleasure to meet them. From that I know they are what friendly and professional and have a wealth of knowledge you don't want to miss out on.

• A Unique Occasion
    A Unique Occasion Wedding Limos

Ted & Gail are very friendly, a pleasure to work with and your ceremony will be performed by professionals with years of experience.

• Palm Coast, 32164 See on map