Excelsior

Lancaster, PA View map
$12k - $18k For 100 Guests

$12k - $18k For 100 Guests

Excelsior is an event venue located in downtown Lancaster, PA. Built in 1852, this magnificent, historic record landmark offers an atmosphere of “Sophisticated Downtown Elegance” and can accommodate 100 - 600 guests.
Not only is Excelsior’s architecture of unique quality – the size, dimensions and grandeur of the multi-faceted spaces for rent help create the property’s appeal for a one-of-a-kind venue! Your event will be unmatched with the Grande Salon, Catacombs, Empire Room, Terrace and Garden Courtyard to stage a ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, late-night lounge, and/or al fresco entertaining! Add to that, our complementary Chamber Room for the bridal party preparations!
Take your Wedding Day, Social or Business Event to a higher level and beyond your guests' expectations at Excelsior!

• Shivonne
    Shivonne Married on 01/09/2022

You will not find a better venue in Pennsylvania!

I truly cannot say enough good things about Excelsior and quite frankly a five star review just won’t do this place justice. My sister works in the wedding industry – when she told me to look into this venue, it was the best advice I could have received. I can promise you – you will NOT find a prettier venue in Pennsylvania. So much history comes along with this location and John & Kelly have done a tremendous job with their renovations. It is drop dead gorgeous! Do yourself a favor and schedule a tour so you can see for yourself.

On top of the venue being absolutely stunning, the folks at Excelsior are even better. John, Kelly, and Kaitlyn are extremely professional, communicative, and empathetic. Now, we are one of the unlucky couples that had to navigate a wedding during COVID-19. As venues and vendors all over tried their best to navigate these difficult times in an ever-changing environment, Excelsior was at the top of our top-rated vendor list. They were so quick to offer jumping on a call to put our worries at ease and they remained empathetic throughout those tough times. Many other brides & grooms weren’t so lucky. They truly are such wonderful people and business owners and have created something truly special at Excelsior. I guarantee you will not be disappointed when you pick Excelsior when booking any big event! - Shivonne & Chris
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 08/27/2021

Excelsior is truly Excellent

Excelsior – My husband and I truly cannot thank the Excelsior team enough for bringing our dream day to life on August 27, 2021. We booked our wedding all the way back in November of 2018 and over nearly 3 years, a pandemic and a postponement, Kelly, John and Kaitlyn supported us the whole way through. They were fantastic to work with from start to finish. Excelsior is simply a dream, and our wedding day was nothing short of magical. This venue is not cookie cutter – it’s unique, historical, filled character and glamour! Our guests were blown away by the multi-level property. From the Empire Room for our ceremony & dinner, to the Terrace and Catacombs for cocktail hour, to the Grande Salon for dancing, our guests raved about how they have never experienced a wedding like ours before. One thing that we loved the most about Excelsior is that they are open to create new ideas, concepts, recipes, and designs! Excelsior takes the time to get to know their couples and craft a custom experience for them and their guests. My husband and I are so happy we chose Excelsior for our most special celebration. There is truly no other place we could have imagined for our wedding!

Signature Catering on King – The number one thing we heard from our guests following cocktail hour and dinner was that it was the “BEST wedding food they have ever had!”. Kaitlyn, who heads Excelsior’s in-house catering, was the most amazing individual to work with on our event logistics and catering. She was so thorough with each and every little detail! From planning out our floor plan, to dinner pairings, to custom cocktail recipes and hors d’oeuvres, not one detail is left undiscussed or unplanned. Along with the expert planning, Excelsior’s in-house catering offers some truly spectacular catering options. The Seafood Bar, which I absolutely recommend, blew away our guests with it’s presentation and variety during cocktail hour! When my husband and I told Kaitlyn that we loved to order charcuterie at restaurants, she shared that she could make custom ‘table toppers’ of meats and cheeses. For our signature cocktails, my husband and I suggested custom recipes and the catering team nailed the execution. When you choose Excelsior, you are also choosing Signature Catering on King and we could not be happier to work with Kaitlyn and her amazing team!
  • Blaise
    Blaise D. Married on 08/14/2021

Our Best Day Ever

Excelsior is beautiful with numerous spaces that are amazing and provide a great wedding experience! On top of the venue itself already being amazing, Kaitlyn, Kelly, and John work diligently to think through all of the details both big and small and provide amazing service. The food was all amazing and we were able to really personalize the day to be special for us and our guests including our specialty cocktails, signage, etc. They are very flexible which was a major draw for us. The team is also super responsive as we had questions and were ironing out the details leading up to our big day. We cannot recommend Excelsior highly enough! The venue is amazing and the team/staff got the extra mile to make it so special for you and your guests.

Real Weddings

• Michelle & Brian
    103 photos · 09/29/2018

125 E King St Lancaster, PA, 17699
Location of (Excelsior)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding

Wedding Venues