710 Grand Ave Ste 12, Billings, MT 59101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Evolve Images

Congrats on your engagement! I would love to be part of your wedding day!

I have been photographing weddings for 7 years and my favorite moments at weddings are those moments when people forget I'm there. When they can be comfortable enough to be themselves--that is when you capture the best photos. Being able to capture the moment and emotions as they happen lets genuine expressions show through the photo.

The best advice I can give a bride, is to not skip out on doing an engagement session with your wedding photographer! Think of your engagement session as a test run. You get an idea of how your photographer works and your photographer learns what works for you based on personality, comfort in front of the camera, and personal taste.

All of our wedding collections include an engagement session, 8 hours wedding day coverage, and 2 photographers. Our most basic collection, the Delight Collection, is $1800 and includes what I previously mentioned, plus $200 to use towards cards or prints.

We offer products ranging from custom designed cards to beautiful wedding albums, plus everything in between!

For more information please contact us at 406-702-1849 or info@evolvestudioimages.com

Follow Evolve Images on

evolveimageswedding06
evolveimageswedding01
evolveimageswedding01
dsc0519 edi

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Evolve Images

Heidi · Married on 08/10/2013

My husband and I got married in August 2013 and used Evolve Images. We are thrilled with our results, our pictures turned out better than we could have hoped. Kristal is very hands on, and really worked with us so that we could get exactly what we wanted. She went above and beyond!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2013

Kristal and Evolve Images were the perfect fit for my wedding! They provided everything I asked for and I absolutely love my photos of our most special day! Picking a photographer was the biggest decision I had to make for the wedding. I wanted great photos that weren't super formal and on somewhat of a budget. This was my one splurge for the wedding budget and I am so happy it was!! Kristal was amazing to work with! She walked me through the whole process and was very helpful! She has a wonderfully patient personality and made us feel very comfortable even though we are not naturals in front of the camera! I cannot say enough about how much I love my album and the style of photography!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Janet · Married on 12/03/2011

Kristal captured moments that I would never have even thought of requesting, and she also made a point to get a list of photographs that were must haves for me. She was extremely helpful in the wedding planning and during the day. She brought quite a few props and ideas to the table that made our photographs unique. I also appreciated the products I purchased through her site. I have the most amazing wedding book I (am not biased) have ever seen! I chose my pictures, and Kristal designed each and every page, and I love it. The frameless blocked pictures I purchased for our wedding wall are also easy to display and beautiful. I would definitely recommend Evolve Images to anyone who desires timeless photographs of the memories created on a special day!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Evolve Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 710 Grand Ave Ste 12 Billings, 59101 See on map