Pasadena, CA 91106 Map · Phone number

About Evoke Photography

We are about making images that relfect love, laughter, joy, and passion. We absolutely love what we do, and we make images from the heart.
Visit our blog to stay current with our lives, and our images! http://www.evokephotography.com/blog

41evokephotography
41evokephotography
graphictile
05evokephotography

25 Reviews for Evoke Photography

So we hired Michael for our wedding and so far have be so happy happy with our decision. Our wedding is 2 months away but I have to let the word out now what an amazing job he does. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun! I really thought my fiancé would be uptight during the engagement session but Michael was so calm and made my fiancé feel super comfortable. The photos came out amazing! There were a couple I asked to do special editing to and he got back to me so fast and did it free of charge! Definitely a cool guy and so glad I'm using him for the big day!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Michael Hedden brought such an amazing energy to our wedding (and rehearsal dinner... he shot both). He's so relaxed and blended into to our crew perfectly, and yet always had an eye on everything that was happening and magically caught almost every special moment. I was rushing around, having not left enough time for things, and he still managed to get all the pictures I could have wanted. He followed us and our energy, and even in a lively bunch, he was able to get everything that any bride could want out of a photographer.

I was quite organized in my shot list, and he and his assistant, Katie, helped accomplish all the family groupings and wrangling my wandering family and friends. He also was so great about keeping an eye out that all the angles were correct and everyone could be seen.

Not only that, I got married two and a half weeks ago, and he sent me all my final photos last night. Never dreamed the turn around would be that fast. And they are BEAUTIFUL.

Hire him. NOW. He's amazing.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Anna · Married on 08/10/2012

The only thing you look forward to having after your wedding day are your photos!
    Everything else is just a memory...

Since everything else is just a memory, pick out a photographer who can capture your wedding day moments so you can relive your big day for the rest of your life! We chose Michael at Evoke Photography for ours and we don't have any regrets. Michael is a very chill and relaxed type of guy which sets the tone for the work that he will do for you. This is key because everything about the whole marriage process can be hectic and overwhelming. Michael set us up perfectly for our engagement shoot by allowing us to choose where we felt most comfortable. He would let us pose ourselves in different settings while giving us direction in order to capture shots that weren't only beautiful but felt natural. Michael was definitely equipped and ready because we took hundreds of photos that all of us got to choose from when going to print.

On the big day, Michael brought another colleague by the name of Ryan. The two made for a consummate photographer duo that made our bridal party feel better than TMZ. It was super fun taking photos throughout downtown LA with Michael and Ryan. They were definitely creative in their approach and completely down for the ideas thrown at them by our group. I know that the both of them captured amazing shots at our wedding ceremony & reception including the guests, decor, programs, food and venues. We were taken by surprise at times when Michael and Ryan would pull us away from the reception but we now understand why. They were completely aware of the light and that's what a photographer should care about. It was all about timing and knowing when to capture these special moments. So with that said, I would completely recommend Michael and Evoke Photography for their services!

HOLLA!

Sent on 09/14/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Evoke Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• VIP DJ ENTERTAINMENT
    VIP DJ ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

Beautiful photographs that will truly evoke wonderful memories that will be cherished forever! VIP DJ Entertainment is proud to endorse Evoke Photography!

• Pasadena, 91106 See on map