15050 n Northsight Blvd Suite 103, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About EVERYBITFIT - Training Studio

Look your very best for that special day and honeymoon! Everybitfit is a premier personal and group training studio located in north Scottsdale. Our trainers offer completely customizable workout and diet plans contoured to the individual client to help you achieve and exceed your fitness needs and goals.

From 1 on 1 sessions with your fitness trainer, couples training, to our wide variety of classes like cardio kickboxing and body sculpt boot camp. We have everything you will need to keep your workouts fun and dynamic. Schedule a free consultation and learn how to lose weight fast!

Set up your free consultation at 602.743.6867 or email at zach.okane@gmail.com and receive half off any training package leading up to your wedding day when you mention wedding wire!

Follow EVERYBITFIT - Training Studio on

twins
d2f0ae076322e7c3 storefront
Erica looking lovely on her wedding day!
The beautiful bride Christina!
The beautiful bride Christina!
storefront
twins
d2f0ae076322e7c3 storefront

3 Reviews for EVERYBITFIT - Training Studio

Allison · Married on 11/29/2014

My fiance and I went to Zach at EVERYBITFIT a couple months out from our wedding to help us get in shape for our big day! I could not have been more thrilled with his group classes as they were fun, challenging and always different. He made the hour go by quickly and I always ended the workout with more energy than I began with.
    My wedding dress fit perfect and I truly believe it had to do with the toning and strengthening exercises that Zach had us do! Plus my fiance looked amazing in his suit!

I highly recommend EVERYBITFIT to anyone who is looking to tone up, get in shape, or just become healthier. My fiance and I look forward to many more workouts with Zach -- it is a great way for us to bond!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Erica · Married on 01/12/2014

In preparation for my wedding, I contacted Zach for his fitness expertise and began workouts several times a week. Quickly I began to notice the results of our hard work! Zach is an incredible trainer who customized a different workout for me every session. Never had the same gym routine twice! The day of my wedding, I never felt so beautiful and confident about my body! Pricing is affordable and reasonable in comparison to other high price gyms and trainers in Scottsdale. I highly recommend Zach and Everybitfit to accomplish any fitness goal!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Christina · Married on 04/13/2013

Zach is an amazing trainer he helped me sIim down for my wedding. I am not a gym person I am someone who enjoys to run, but he guided and trained me in the gym to drop the weight before the big day. Thanks to him I felt so confident and beautiful in my dress on such a special day in my life.

Sent on 04/24/2014

EVERYBITFIT - Training Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 89.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health, Gym, Licensed
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes, Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Personal Training, Supplements

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• EVERYBITFIT - Training Studio 1
    Free Workout and Consultation
    Get a diet plan, and a workout that'll show you some things you can do to look you very best on your big day! Take advantage of a free one hour session with one of Scottsdale's top trainers in this private premier training studio.

• 15050 n Northsight Blvd, Suite 103 Scottsdale, 85260 See on map