Rosedale, MD 21237 Map · Phone number

About Evermore Organics

Thank you for considering Evermore Organics for your wedding favors and gifts. As a bride myself, I can understand your desire for every detail to be perfect. That's why we offer a quality selection and a simple ordering process that ensures you get exactly what you want.

Evermore Organics was started in 2004 to provide an alternative to big-name companies and their chemical-laden products. Our goal is to offer soaps, lotions, and gifts that are earth-friendly, sustainable, and good for the skin. We remain committed to this goal, and will continue to create consumable works of art that exist in harmony with nature.

lipbalm
cuc
hsuck

3 Reviews for Evermore Organics

Kristen · Married on 02/13/2011

It is my great pleasure to review the products and service of Evermore Organics. The products (I purchase soaps and body butters) are of the highest quality. The scent combinations are fantastic and inventive. The body butter leaves my skin so soft, and the scent lingers beautifully without being overwhelming. Service is top-notch, attentive, personable, personal, and immediate. My questions have been answered thoroughly and quickly. The products are shipped quickly and arrive packed beautifully and without damage. I was even given personal recommendations based upon previous orders and what the owner knows about me. Now that is some good customer service. In all, I would not hesitate to recommend Evermore Organic products. They are the perfect thing for your pre-wedding prep, as gifts for your wedding party, to manage your stress as your wedding approaches, as thank-you gifts, and just for personal pampering at a reasonable price. That the products are not tested on animals is another huge plus to me. 5 stars, 2 thumbs up.

Sent on 02/15/2011

R · Married on 01/22/2011

Tiffaney at Evermore was *SO* incredibly helpful during a really stressful time... she helped me put together the perfect gifts for my bridal party. I absolutely love her handmade soaps and body butter, they're very well crafted and the scents are soothing, it's obvious she puts a lot of effort into her products. The ladies in the bridal party loved the assortment of soaps and lip balm, and I love supporting a local artist. Oh, and the kids at the wedding couldn't get enough of the little rubber duckie soaps, such a cute idea!!

I highly recommend Evermore!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2006

Tiffaney is a fantastic vendor, and I highly recommend her for your bridesmaid's gifts, favors, ect. She made totally personalized gifts for each of my bridesmaids and they really loved their gifts! They ended up asking me where they could get more of the soaps/lotions/bath salts that I gave them. Highly, highly recommend Evermore!

Sent on 01/31/2011