Fullerton, CA 92838 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

3 Reviews for everly events

Shirley was very helpful in helping us find our venue. I can honestly say that my fiance and I were very indecisive about finding the perfect venue, but Shirley was extremely patient and showed us close to 10 and accompanied us to about half! That kind of service is pretty unheard of for a planner as most couples look at a maximum of 1 or 2. She has a large portfolio of vendors that will give you the most bang for your buck. She is very prompt with her emails which is very important. Couldn't ask for a better planner!

Sent on 05/29/2015

1.2
      3.5
      0.5

I reached out to Shirley on February 2015 for her wedding services. I was really excited when she told me she was available for the dates I was inquiring about. I fell in love with her work on Instagram-- her styling and taste were all on point with what I wanted.
    Unfortunately, I was unable to contract her because I never got to meet her. She stood me up three times. Our initial meeting, she texted me half an hour before our scheduled time saying she was stuck in traffic so she couldn't make it to the meeting. Totally understandable. The two times after that, I waited at least an hour. During that time, no phone call, text, or email. Hours later, I would get an email with an apology and a reason as to why she couldn't make it. I gave her three chances because I really wanted to work with her-- I had complete faith that she would plan and style a gorgeous wedding for me.
    After the third no-show, she told me her schedule was hectic but she would still love to discuss my wedding after her schedule calms down. I lost complete faith in her after that.
    Fortunately, my July 2015 wedding was a complete success with a different wedding planner.
    As for potential clients who really want to hire her, I would say reach out to her a few months before your wedding so you'll know what her schedule is like. Also, reach out to her and confirm your appointments with her the day before and at least three hours before your scheduled time.

Sent on 05/20/2016

1.0

Shirley was our wedding coordinator this year. When we first interview her she was well prepared and professional. She answered all of our questions regarding planning and the style we want for our wedding. After signing the contract, she seems very difficult to get a hold of. She responds to our email probably a week later. Her response was always, "I'm sorry" I was busy or I'm sorry I was stuck in traffic.

On our wedding rehearsal she was 30 minutes late! All the bridal parties were on time and waiting for her.

Cut to our wedding day, she made our wedding beautiful. Exactly what we wanted in regards to design. But as a wedding day of coordinator, she was horrible. Our bridal party was clueless, there was no directions from her. She never told us or gave us a heads up on what's next. We felt rushed and we were getting stressed out.

On the bouquet toss, Shirley grabbed my wife bouquet and She was put in a position to give it away. She specifically told Shirley She wanted to keep it. So I emailed Shirley, and no response!!!

If you want your wedding to look pretty, go with Shirley and everly events. If you want someone who is going to make your life stress free and actually PLAN and coordinate your wedding, go with someone else.

Sent on 06/01/2016