Elizabethtown, PA 17022 Map · Phone number

About Everlight Photography

Booking for 2015 weddings!

Congratulations on your engagement!!!

I am so excited for you. My name is Hannah and I am the photographer behind Everlight Photography. Me and my team would love to work with you and hear all about the amazing details you are planning for your wedding day.

My style is clean, colorful, crisp, creative, and timeless images that tell your love story from start to finish. I offer four different collections and am happy to customize a collection as well. We offer gorgeous books and albums with all our collections and different coverage options. Our pricing starts at $2800 and goes up from there.

Using lighting during your wedding day is my speciality both for practicality (so we can photograph all day long in varying lighting conditions) but also for creativity (helps to create awesome and dynamic images)!

If my style and pricing matches what you are looking for in a wedding photographer please send me an email or give me a call! I would love to talk with you!

Happy planning!

img9735
mg858
everlight3

Everlight Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Elizabethtown, 17022 See on map