Miami, FL 33155 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ever Clear Productions

At Ever Clear Productions, we understand that everyone is unique and that each event is special. We strive to make each Production meet your individual style and needs. If a picture says a thousand words, than our videos will leave you speechless. As your videographers, we intend on capturing the sights and sounds of your special day so you may relive these moments forever. Your choice is clear, Ever Clear Productions.

Follow Ever Clear Productions on

18 Reviews for Ever Clear Productions

Demi · Married on 11/30/2013

Jessica and Gus, thank you so much for being a part of our special day, on Nov 30, 2013.
    I can honestly say that I had the best team ever! Thank you for all the patience, creativity, dedication, professionalism, and outstanding team work. It is a wonderful feeling to see my photographer and videographer working so well together. I felt like a star having you guys all around capturing all of our most amazing moments. Thank you for making me feel so special, thanks for having such a wonderful attitude, and helping me keep calm. We are honestly blessed to have found you guys. Thank you so much for all your time and energy.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Kristina · Married on 11/10/2012

Jessy and Gus!!!!! I really do not know where to begin with you! You are the ones responsible for making my dream come true! You both are the most incredible people in the world! From the moment that we first spoke to the day of our wedding. You did everything in the world possible to make sure that our dreams would happen. From our save the date to everything else down the road. You have been our angels throughout this process. We would have never had the wedding we did if it was not for you. Your work, dedication, professionalism, love, concerns, well pretty much EVERYTHING is beyond incredible. Thank you for being YOU and that is simply it. YOU both are the BEST and even more. God definitely place angels in my life when he placed you in our lives. Simply you are INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you thank you thank you for making my dreams come true!!!

Sent on 11/11/2012

I got married back in November last year, but just getting around to reviewing my vendors!

I have to say that out of all of my vendors, Jessyca and Gus had the BEST personalities. Completely understanding of how crazy the day gets. They were so easy to work with and they made me feel completely comfortable. Sometimes people may feel shy with a camera in front of them all day long, but I honestly didn't even realize they were around most of the day! Video Ninjas! They were very respectful of my space, while still getting the shots. They were even kind enough to come to my rehearsal the night before to check out the venue and look at my difficult lighting requests (which they nailed). None of my other vendors cared to do that. Bottom line...two of the nicest people you will ever meet and the only vendor I had that I gave 5/5.

Sent on 05/05/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS
    HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS Wedding Photographers

On several occasions in many events Ever Clear Productions has produced wonderful videos for clients. We have had the pleasure of working side by side with Ever Clear. They are professional & very courteous. Always wonderful to work with!

• Persian Kitty Kat Photography
    Persian Kitty Kat Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful to work with! See my wedding video on my blog, they are wonderful. I would highly recommend them and do now that I do wedding planning and photography.

• Vision DJs & Lighting
    Vision DJs & Lighting Wedding DJs

If a picture says a thousand words, their videos will leave you speechless. Working with them at events to the final product, you will not be disappointed.