618 Meadow Valley Rd NW, Sugarcreek, OH 44681 Map · Phone number

About Ever After Weddings

We know that the wedding officiant is a necessary and important part of your wedding! We offer our services because we enjoy seeing others start their journey of love and happiness. It is an honor and a privilege to be invited into this sacred, private, and intimate affair, as two become one.

?

My name is Rev. Aden Raber I am an independent, non-denominational minister providing reasonably priced wedding ceremonies that are uniquely your own. With your input we can create a ceremony that captures your level of spirituality, if any. Each ceremony is tailored to your wishes, desires, and beliefs, without judgment or prejudice.

?

?Recognized by Universal Life Church and the state of Ohio as a creative wedding officiant, serving the Tuscarawas county and surrounding area, I will create a custom ceremony tailored to your traditions, beliefs and needs.

I am committed to bringing professionalism, dignity and meaning, appropriate to the importance of your occasion, focusing on your wishes and desires. It would be an honor for me to serve as your wedding officiant.

I look forward to working with you,

Rev. Aden Raber

NEW2
277Weddings

3 Reviews for Ever After Weddings

athena · Married on 12/12/2012

Was super happy with the services...catered to our wants and needs and provided everything we needed...did an awesome job with our ceremony and photos !!!

Sent on 01/19/2013
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 08/24/2012

Rev. Aden Raber created a personal and beautiful ceremony that my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime! We received many compliments on the ceremony and have fond memories. Thank you for sharing in our special day and making it so beautiful.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Chris · Married on 09/08/2012

3.5

Wonderful service! They were very flexible and accommodating

Sent on 10/18/2012

Ever After Weddings FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination

• 618 Meadow Valley Rd NW Sugarcreek, 44681 See on map
    3307377052 (Other Phone Number)