Schertz, TX 78154 Map · Phone number

About Ever After Photography

Leah Godfredson is a San Antonio, TX photographer specializing in wedding photography. She has traveled the nation shooting weddings for her clients. Some recent weddings have taken her to Phoenix AZ , and Omaha, NE.

"I spend a lot of time getting to know my clients during the weeks leading up to their wedding day, and the end result is that I am able to capture moments and emotions that I might not have been aware of if I were a complete stranger."

As a part of every package, Leah offers a complimentary engagement shoot, which is more like a date for the couple, with Leah as the papparazzi! "It’s tons of fun; we begin with some wine, loosen up, talk and laugh while we get to know each other. Then I turn you loose on the town to enjoy each other, and I capture the magic that you create by being yourselves."

After the wedding, many of Leah’s clients find that Leah has worked her way into their hearts, so much so that she is often included on the guest list for the next big event in their lives, the baby shower!

"I’ve been incredibly fortunate to have made so many friends. I treasure each one of them and thank my lucky stars for leading me to this amazing business."

The Ever After Experience. Book yours today!

squarelogo2
Casey196Glow
Wedding20012
Wright091direction
squarelogo2
Casey196Glow

8 Reviews for Ever After Photography

Brooke · Married on 11/29/2009

Leah did an amazing job on our wedding photos. She even came all the way back to Texas from Arizona to photograph our wedding! Leah is professional and curtious and went out of her way to ensure that my husband and I had all of the moments that we wanted captured. I HIGHLY recommend Ever After Photography for weddings, special events, or even family portraits. Leah is AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2009

Leah was an absolute dream. From engagement pictures to Morning After the wedding photos, I can't possibly say enough good things about her. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she's so easy going and great to work with too.

My entire family thought she was amazing and told me over and over how nice and fun she was. Then when they saw the photos from the wedding, they couldn't get over it. They were stunning. She captured the mood and special moments perfectly.

Photography was a very important part of my wedding. Looking back, I am so SO glad that we booked Leah. Out of all our vendors, she was the one I would never even think twice about booking again.

Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Mark · Married on 05/09/2009

I would highly recommend Leah/Ever After Photography for wedding photography.
    Leah was very responsive to our need for a 'last minute' photographer, as we booked Leah just 1 week before our wedding.

Leah was also very courteous and kind, and caring about the wedding photography provided. Because of Leah's sensitive and caring point of view towards the wedding, I believe Leah captured those 'special moments' that many other photographers would miss. Also, Ever After Photography, was very well priced for the photography, and went 'above and beyond' our expectations.

We are very pleased with our wedding images, and highly recommend Ever After Photography and Leah!

Sent on 05/26/2009