Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

52 Reviews for Ever After Miami

Bride (8)
Veils (7)
Mother of Bride (1)

We love Ever After. Not only were they great with their one-on-one visit, but they were extremely diligent when we went to the Atelier. Those women can do miracles in a short amount of time. Camille was very kind and professional.

Profile Picture Caterina, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride
3.8

Gorgeous salon with maximum attention while you're being served. The attention to detail is great and you really feel spoiled. I don't think that this is necessarily the best place for a budget-conscious bride, their dresses tend to be in a higher price block (over $3,000). The sales person was a bit pushy, which was annoying- I was told that everything looked beautiful when I'm pretty sure I looked like horrible in some dresses. I would say it's the kind of place where its good to go with a more flexible budget, and some honest friends/family.

Profile Picture User7427661, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Let me start by saying I looked at at least 10 bridal stores before making my way to Ever After. This bridal store is as good as it gets in Miami. The quality and design of her dresses are stunning. Everything is off the runway and it shows. You have to be prepared to spend here, but you get way you pay for.

Camille, the store owner is lovely to work with. She really made my vision of my perfect wedding dress come to life, and it turned out better than I ever imagined. She was willing to work with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Her team of highly trained professionals made sure my dress fit me perfectly. I would recommend Ever After to any of my friends in the market for a gorgeous wedding dress.

Profile Picture giuliana, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews