Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Map · Phone number

About Ever After Bridal Inc

Ever After Bridal is the only authorized US representative for the incredible Philippine designer Veluz Reyes. Known for her exquisite details, stunning beadwork and unique designs there is nothing comparable to a Veluz Reyes gown in the bridal market today. Her work can be seen flooding social media, inspiration boards, blogs and bridal magazines. Ever After Bridal is honored to work directly with Veluz and exclusively represent her here in the USA.. www.eabridal.com

kat2 01
pauline1 06
kat2 01
img418

15 Reviews for Ever After Bridal Inc

My mother and I found Ever After Bridal through Veluz Reyes' official website when we started looking at gown ideas. Jen, the studio owner, was quick to respond to my apt. requests and stayed on track with her follow ups. Working with Jen was probably the best experience I've had with shopping for an outfit in general lol. For once, the atmosphere was completely stress free and I had the opportunity to try on and compare many different styles of dresses. There was no sense of being rushed or pressured to buy as Jen genuinely wants her clients to feel comfortable and confident with the dress and designer of their choice. She was very open, honest and upfront while offering a great perspective from a consultative viewpoint on any questions or concerns I had regarding the dresses and designs, the fit, pricing, ordering process, etc. On top of being highly professional, she also had a great attitude about catering to her clients and was full of excitement and positive energy that it truly felt as if I was shopping with a friend who just so happened to know alot about Veluz rather than a representative. Her studio was also very neat, well organized and beautifully designed. It does not feel as if you are on a sales floor, but rather a true designer showroom. If you are considering a Veluz gown, or if you even find yourself slightly interested in her designs, I highly, highly recommend you contact Jen and set an appointment. Trying on the dresses and seeing them on, along with the amazing detail and craftwork made all the difference for the better. They are truly amazing in person and the website does not do the dresses justice...in my opinion at least. For me, it only took 1 visit to a single studio (Ever After) to decide on my dress.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Candice · Married on 10/11/2015

Jen was amazing to work with, she was very accommodating, honest and not pushy at all! I saw these dresses online and when I found out that Veluz dresses were being sold in the USA I immediately jumped on the opportunity to try one on. Jen made the entire experience of trying beautiful Veluz dresses on so much fun and this visit affirmed the fact that I will be a Veluz bride on my wedding day. During my visit, Jen was very patient (as I tried on all of the dresses, and I even re-tried a dress on) and comfortable to work with. She even took photos of the dresses on me and immediately e-mailed the photos to me so that I could review and think about my options. I highly recommend taking a visit to Ever After Bridal--you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Jasmine · Married on 10/04/2015

My experience with Ever After Bridal has been amazing so far. Jen has been great since day one. She's always prompt to answer any questions I may have. I was able to bring my mother and bridesmaids to my appointment and all were greeted warmly when we arrived. It was a great experience for all of us and we didn't feel rushed or obligated by any means. My bridesmaids kept mentioning how lovely Jen was and I'm happy to say I found my wedding dress! I'm so excited to be a Veluz bride and to be working with Jen!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Ever After Bridal Inc FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc.
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a unique, elegant wedding gown, please visit Ever After Bridal Inc. Make your appointment and dream away in those stunning, custom made dresses. The lace in the back of the gowns is breathtaking and each one of the dresses special in their own way. I wish I could get married again and pick one! You will also have the best assistance possible. Jennifer Weller, owner of Ever After Bridal is funny, outgoing and will make you feel like you want to get married tomorrow!! It is just the best experience. Have fun.

• Hopewell Junction, 12533 See on map