Ever After - Tiny Siren Animation

Boston, MA View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Ever After Animation, located in Boston, Massachusetts, is truly a unique video service for wedding couples. Offering animated videos of couples is an engaging way to make a very special fairy-tale memory. Make 30-minute engagement videos or 60-second save-the-date anaimations. Get an incredible two-minute video detailing your full story. With this unique service, couples are able to get their full story brought to life through animation and turned into cartoon characters. Stories can also be done in the fashion of popular animated films with iconic imagery. All stories are professionally made in-house by professionals specializing in traditional hand-drawn animation. Ever After Animation is the place to go for a truly unique experience.

This magical animation business also serves up magical services for each of their couples. Let Ever After Animation make magic with these services:

• Client revisions
  • High-def video
  • Full feature video
  • Save the date
  • Digital download

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What primary style do you identify with?

Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Katherine Married on 09/17/2017
    We have always loved fairy tales and Disney as a couple. Our wedding bands even have "Happily Ever After" engraved in them. Having our invitations be our own fairy tale was a no-brainer for us! Working with Matt and the Tiny Siren Team was so pleasant, and they were so responsive to every question or email that I had. I really wanted the perfect invitation for us, and they work with us every step of the way, really listening when I wanted to see how something might look.

I truly feel like they went above and beyond with the design and the customization of this, and I cannot recommend them more!
    Tamara Married on 10/03/2015
    What a unique experience this was! I never thought I would be a cartoon despite my acting like on a regular basis. Not only did it make our invitation process one less thing to worry about it, it also made it fun. Matt and his team did a really great job listening to our thoughts and opinions until we felt we were looking at lil animated us! The only downside is that you only get married once. Thanks Matt and Ever After Animation for bringing us to "life".

Pricing

Ever After - Tiny Siren Animation Price Rates

Boston, MA, 02128
Location of (Ever After - Tiny Siren  Animation)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding