6 Congressional Way Ct., O Fallon, MO 63368 Map · Phone number

About Eventz Planning

Eventz Planning is a full service wedding planning company. We specialize in "A Month of Coordination" this is something a little more then "Day of Services". We love this package for brides who enjoy planning the wedding of their dreams, and would like to enjoy their special day. We take over all the details for you one month out so you can sit back and relax. The owner, Lisa Zweifel is a Professional Bridal Constultant with The Association of Bridal Consultants. Being a part of such a wonderful organization with some of the country's biggest and best planners, such as Mary Dann, Colin Cowie and Preston Bailey, keeps her in the company of the latest and greatest ideas and trends from coast to coast. We offer a free complimentary one hour consultation. Call today to schedule yours.

de956aafc9d7f355 1264887975424 peterslloydwedding012
de956aafc9d7f355 1264887975424 peterslloydwedding012

5 Reviews for Eventz Planning

Janey · Married on 05/11/2012

Lisa of Eventz Planning was extremely professional, well-organized, and helpful. We hired her for day-of planning services, but she went well beyond that and coordinated vendors prior to the wedding day, fielded questions from vendors, family, and bridal party, and set up the day of. I was skeptical about hiring a coordinator, but could not be happier in our choice. Lisa also organized venue set-up and take-down, as well as distributing itineraries and emergency kit supplies and tips to other vendors. She is wonderful!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Eventz Planning's reply:

Janey,
    I was so glad to be able to help you and your mom with your special day. It was so great to be able to help you pull all your hard work together to make your dream day a reality.

Lisa

manette · Married on 10/03/2010

We used Lisa for my daughters wedding on October 3 2010 as our month of Planner, she and Katie were wonderful, I have a hard time handing over the reigns and she took them from me and did such a pehnomenal job. I would highly recommend Lisa for all events, she made the day go by without a hitch, if there was a problem we never knew about it. The month end is such a stressfull time and she made it so easy for us, I actually got to enjoy that last month with my daughter instead of being stressed she took care of everyting for us I just cannot express enough how good Lisa is. She is also a joy to work with she knows just how to handle us mom's she became part of our family she makes it so easy.

Sent on 01/05/2011

Lisa was the absolute best decision I made about my wedding...just short of who the groom would be :) Every detail was executed the way I wanted, and she made my day completely stress free! Any St. Louis bride would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Eventz Planning's reply:

Claire,
    Working with you and your family was so much fun. I am glad your day was a special as you dreamed about. It was our pleasure to work with you

Lisa