High Bridge, NJ, High Bridge, NJ 08829 Map · Phone number

About Eventurous Memories

Eventurous Memories LLC is an event planning company based in High Bridge, New Jersey that strives to create a celebration that is remembered for years to come. With plenty of experience in crafting and wedding planning, they will surely produce an event that is unique to your personalities.

Eventurous Memories LLC has a passion for creating crafts and unique items for events, working as a team to share ideas and to come up with fun, original decor that suits your vision. They will assist you with the entire planning process so that you have some guidance for your special day, offering day-of coordination as well as full and partial planning services. They also provide the following:

• Budget analysis

Eventurous Memories 1
Eventurous Memories 2
Eventurous Memories 3

Magdaline · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing beyond words- Ive never seen anyne work so hard to make all of my wedding dreams come true

I found Kristina via a recommendation on a New Jersey Bride blog. I quickly messaged her and she responded right away. We were on the phone for two hours and at the end I said, how can I book you? She has a way of making you feel calm and letting you know that everything will be okay. She both helped me plan my wedding and rehearsal and executed everything on the day of and it came out better than I ever dreamed. She drove to Maryland from New Jersey to meet with me to do sample centerpieces and also went to my venue to draw a sketch of how things would flow. She made my table numbers by hand when I couldnt find my vision for sale anywhere. She messaged me every month with a wedding timeline, checked in frequently, called numerous vendors for me, and always stayed true to my vision. My vendors said theyd never met a planner who worked so hard to make her bride and her brides family happy. I was a severely anxious bride constantly worried that everything would be okay. My family adored her and my sister wants to book her for her wedding. She showed up early the day of my wedding and took charge of my million DIY projects. I cant believe that shes real. She genuinely wants you to have the best day. After talking to her once you will know. Because of her, all of my wedding dreams came true on Oct 13 2019.

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Eventurous Memories 4
    Eventurous Memories 5
    Eventurous Memories 6

Eventurous Memories's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your kind words mean so very much! I am truly honored to have been part of your special day and everything was just stunning (especially you)! ❤️
  • Z

Zarina · Married on 06/11/2017

Saved My Life!

I approached Eventurous Memories late into the planning game. And in a panic, I needed someone reliable FAST, because no one else was. I am so thankful everyday that I reached out when I did, because Kristina was probably the best thing to happen to me last minute!
    She was there for me in everything, not even just the few things I needed. She related on a personal level, and was kind every step of the way. At the end of the day, she was a friend who was there for me when I felt that no one else was. She helped everything go smoothly and there is no amount of thanks in the world for that!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Eventurous Memories's reply:

For some reason my reply didn’t post. I just wanted to say thank you again for your very kind words, it truly means so much! I am honored that I was part of your very special day!

Eventurous Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1