6455 SW 40 ST, Miami, FL 33155 Map · Phone number

About EventSetters

Our boutique continues to specialize in event management & design for all occasions by creating a relaxing ambiance and personalized service. Clients can view our table settings, gather inspiration from our numerous magazines, books, and photos while discussing the event they envision and enjoying themselves during the planning process. Our boutique also showcases our newest addition to our creative design which includes couture invitations, favors, place cards, menus, programs, and gifts for all occasions. From swarovski crystal embellished invitations, menus personalized in calligraphy, to place cards wrapped in silk fabric placed on gold hand painted easels. Feel free to contact us to schedule a complimentary appointment and ask about our spring/summer specials. You can reach us at 305.515.9341, www.event-setters.com, 6455 SW 40 Street Miami, Fl 33155

77ab70ea6fe845f2 1219020367734 Picture001
Invitations
77ab70ea6fe845f2 1219020367734 Picture001

4 Reviews for EventSetters

Sandra · Married on 08/08/2009

Maggie from EventSetters is wonderful, she is very organized and extremely helpful. She made sure all my vendors were on track and verified set up times and what they were going to do. She made the whole process a pleasure. She met with us several times to discuss the details and gave us her professional suggestions that made our day look even better. She greeted all my guests upon their arrival and made them feel comfortable. I dont think I could have done this without her, she truly made my wedding a day to remember. I would recommend EventSetters to anyone that wants to not be stressed and wants to enjoy their day.

Sent on 08/27/2009

Katrina · Married on 05/04/2009

A lot of different gift ideas to choose from, the favors we ended up getting were small things that worked perfectly. Some of the gifts they have are so cute, they work as excellent favor gifts. We found everything we needed from them, and our guests liked the gifts too.

Sent on 06/20/2010

Samantha · Married on 03/14/2009

To Eventsetters,
    My Husband & I would like to thank you for making our wedding so memorable. Starting with our invitations and ending with the entire planning process. Your uniqueness and service really made our wedding exactly what we visioned. We will defenitely recommend you to all our family & friends. Thank you once again.

Warm Regards,