$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About EVENTS with SHELLEY

I Do Simple. On a Grand Scale.

HELLO!

And THANK YOU for your interest in EVENTS with SHELLEY. My love for organization, small details, art and design helped steer me towards a career doing all of these things!

My goal for each couple and client are always the same. I wish for you to feel a part of YOUR day. In the moment. And feel like your investment in EVENTS with SHELLEY was a partnership worth having!

I look forward to the opportunity of working with you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Guest List (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Events with Shelly is simply a must if you are getting married near Greenville. My fiancée (now wife) and I decided to get married in Landrum, SC (we’re from Georgia) and we decided we didn’t need the added stress that comes along with doing it all yourself. After doing a good bit of searching we came across Events with Shelly and let me tell you it’s one of the best decisions I feel we have ever made. Shelly is absolutely incredibly and honestly her fees should have been double for the amount of help she provided. She was incredibly attentive, assisted us on some of our crazier wants/demands and I even had the opportunity to see her handling a “problem” the day of the wedding and let’s just say she’s not going to let anything interfere with your day nor will you even know about it if you’re no standing there as it comes up.

Overall, we feel truly lucky to have had Events by Shelly on our side and you should absolutely book their services for your special day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Richard, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

We booked Shelley's Partial Planning Package and my whole family is so thankful we did! It's worth every penny! We live a few hours away, out of state, and Shelley helped us so much with her vendor recommendations and accommodating our schedule. She went above and beyond with organization and communication. She made sure everyone knew what they were doing and kept us on schedule. I had a pretty elaborate vision and she helped me achieve it and then some. We had our dream wedding and reception! I loved that she made vendors contact only her day of, so I received zero phone calls all day, and was able to feel completely at peace. If I had tried to do everything myself our wedding would have been a complete disaster (I'm a bit of a procrastinator and had no idea about the amount of details that went into planning a wedding). She kept us on track though! Over the span of the year I spent planning I think we had over 200 emails back and forth because she made sure all of my questions were answered and all of the details were perfect. We lucked out picking Shelley. We feel like we made a friend for life and got the wedding of our dreams!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

EVENTS with SHELLEY Pricing

24 Photos

Styled Shoot

10 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Organized and well thought out planning. Its always a pleasure to be a Photography / Videography Vendor with Events with Shelly. Brides love them and so will you!

Events

Greenville, SC 29601   See On Map
864-505-3742 (phone)
EVENTS with SHELLEY is a wedding coordination service from Greenville, South Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson. EVENTS with SHELLEY is a professional wedding coordination service that has been part of the Greenville, South Carolina wedding industry for working on one years. We specialize in Ceremony & Reception Planning.