Events with Panache

2950 Magnolia Bend, Charlottesville, VA 22911 Map · Phone number

About Events with Panache

Planned to the minute detail, your event will be one to remember and talked about for years to come. Social and extraordinary events are our specialty and a signature service at Events with Panache. Whether a small dinner for six planned at an exclusive restaurant or a wedding with a 500 person guest list, Panache will make the event extraordinary. Panache is tapped into the hottest trends and has strong relationships with event vendors and venues. Panache has packages to suit each brides unique needs, encompassing everything from day or to full service planning. You have the memories, we have the details.

Check out our website at www.eventswithpanache.com,
send us an e-mail at Jennifer@eventswithpanache.com or give us a call at 434.973.7185!

Follow Events with Panache on

25 Reviews for Events with Panache

Events with Panache 1
Events with Panache 2

Juli · Married on 07/21/2018

Couldn’t have done it without Jennifer at panache. Her experience and energy ensured a beautiful and unforgettable wedding day!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Jennifer was such an amazing asset for our wedding. We were lucky enough to have her through the entire process and I don't know how people plan a wedding without help from someone like Jennifer! I love planning events but there is so much that Jennifer knows that you wouldn't even imagine thinking about!

Jennifer has a great relationship with the top vendors in the area and was able to get us the best value for many of the elements in our wedding that we would have never been able to get on our own.

From a people perspective, Jennifer was able to help with difficult parents, unruly guest, and my crazy stress! I was spiraling the day before the wedding with all of the last minute planning and Jennifer was able to calm me down and take control without me even really knowing she was doing it!

Even after the wedding, Jennifer has been amazing when I needed help following up with vendors! If I ever get married again, I would use Jennifer in an instant! (Let's hope that doesn't happen though...)

Sent on 02/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

Jennifer is amazing, I could never hope for a more organized, helpful, communicative, sweet person to make our big day happen! Jennifer was there from the very beginning to meet with me, to text, to chat, to share pins with on Pintrest, and to answer any questions I had! Knowing that someone who is gracious, kind, and uber-organized is going to always be a step ahead during the planning and will be there on the big day to take care of all the details - meant I could breathe and enjoy being engaged and the wedding planning process. She knows the area, knows the ins and outs of all the venues, knows the best vendor for your vision and budget, and will never allow you to get to the point where you're overwhelmed. By hiring Jennifer for any event or for your wedding, you're making a friend and cheer-leader for life!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Events with Panache 3
    Events with Panache 4

• April Bennett Photography
    April Bennett Photography Wedding Photographers

Events with Panache was easy and fun to work with and made my job infinitely easier! She is eminently professional, cheerful, organized, and has a wonderful eye and taste.

• Classic Party Rentals of Virginia
    Classic Party Rentals of Virginia Wedding Rentals

Fun, professional, organized and creative - allow the wonderful team at Events with Panache to make your day everything you imagined it would be! You won't be sorry!

• MS Events
    MS Events Wedding Rentals

It's been great working with Events with Panache! Truly professional and provides such great service to their clients!

• 2950 Magnolia Bend Charlottesville, 22911 See on map