Events With Ease

Deerfield, NH View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Events With Ease is a professional wedding planning company based out of Deerfield, New Hampshire. Owner and lead event planner, Courtney, is dedicated to transforming your wedding day dreams into a reality. She offers couples an array of wedding planning packages to match their preferred level of professional planning, from full event planning and coordination to day-of coordination and post event clean up services. Events With Ease appreciates the fact that every couple has their own particular wedding day needs, and also offers couples customizable a la carte planning packages.

Events With Ease offers couples a range of special services to help them enjoy a fun-filled journey into marriage on their special day. From the rehearsal dinner to the final dances of your wedding reception party - Courtney has got you covered. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Full/partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Post event clean up
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Callie Married on 10/01/2021

Best decision I made in wedding planning!

I could not have been happier with my experience with Courtney! She was without a doubt the glue that held my day together and the hand I reached for when I had questions! She was always accessible by phone to talk me through my worries and followed my crazy mind as I tried to piece everything together for our perfect backyard wedding! If you are hesitant, take this as your sign. You NEED a day of coordinator especially if you are throwing a backyard wedding. You need someone that is on your team doing the day of set up of all your decor and little candles and signage, last minute touches, wiping benches, the list goes on (because you can't leave everything set up the night before trust me) Courtney gave me the ability to enjoy my day and enjoy getting ready without being bothered by vendors! She was simply the best. She was excellent at her job and it showed.
    She reached out to everyone before hand so vendors knew who to reach out to the day of. Everything went so smoothly and I really can't say enough good things. 10/10 would recommend! She made my wedding my dream come true and it wouldn't have gone nearly as flawless if I didn't have her and her assistant Jackie there!
  • Tess
    Tess B. Married on 06/19/2021

Courtney is amazing

I honestly don't even know where to start with how amazing Courtney was as our day of coordinator (and just as an overall person). We knew 10 minutes into our first chat on the phone that we wanted to work with her. She has the perfect mix of friendly and relatable mixed with not messing around when it comes to getting things done. She was super easy to talk to and work with all the way through the wedding. She made the long drive to do the rehearsal the night before the wedding and somehow wrangled an entire crazy wedding party and two sets of anxious parents with no problem and tons of patience. On the day of the wedding her and her assistance Jackie made sure everything was FLAWLESS. There were a few minor things that went wrong before the wedding (as they typically do) and we never had any idea until our friends told us the day after. Courtney and Jackie handled everything without every having to contact us, and were amazing to work with throughout the wedding day. They kept everything running smoothly, made sure our reception and ceremony looked absolutely gorgeous, and having them there was almost like having two friends we've known for years at our wedding. Courtney is absolutely amazing at what she does and as a person in general and I would recommend her to any of my friends and family knowing that she'll make sure your day is absolutely perfect.
    Hannah E. Married on 03/13/2021

Without Courtney my wedding day would definitely not have gone smoothly.

I just want to begin by saying I am so, so thankful that I hired Courtney. I spent a year and a half planning my big day and it is was such a giant relief to just let it all go at the rehearsal ceremony. As soon as Courtney arrived, it was like I could finally breathe and relax and trust that everything would be handled. And, oh my goodness, it was!! Something went wrong with the food for the reception, and it would have been an absolute nightmare if Courtney and Jackie had not been there. They handled it so seamlessly and behind the scenes that I did not even know anything had happened until after everything was fixed. She was such a saving grace, truly. She was fantastic, all around. She handled the decorations exactly as I envisioned. She was incredibly professional and responsive and had so much helpful insight. I know it's super cheesy, but I cannot recommend Courtney enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

4 North Rd. Deerfield, NH, 03037
Location of (Events With Ease)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding