Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events of Elegance

Events of Elegance was started in 2009 by Kendra Taylor.  She is passionate about planning events with endless personality,  and chic sophistication.   It is so important to have the right team for your special day, one that shares your vision and can handle the overwhelming detail.  Kendra has had the chance to be of service to several Chiefs players such as:  Dexter McCluster, DeWayne Bowe and Kolby Smith With her resources, guidance, expertise and dedication we are confident we can make your vision come to life. Enjoy your engagement and let us worry about the details.

Contact us for Consultation:

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Kansas City

Follow Events of Elegance on

4 Reviews for Events of Elegance

When my husband and I first started planning a wedding we were both completely against hiring a wedding coordinator. We honestly thought we could make it happen all by ourselves, but as the wedding date crept closer and closer, our stress levels rose higher and higher, and we came to the conclusion that we needed help. A friend of ours recommended Kendra with Events of Elegance, and it was honestly the best decision we could have ever made for our “big day.” Because we already had all of our vendors booked, we hired Kendra as a “Day Of Coordinator,” but she did so much more than that!

Kendra and her staff were professional, extremely organized and really took control of all of our wedding needs. Because hiring a wedding coordinator was more or less a last minute decision for us, we only began working together three weeks before our wedding date, but Kendra made it seem like we had been working together for three years. She was so warm and welcoming, and felt more like a friend rather than just another “booked” vendor. We met once a week leading up to the wedding and each time we met we became more and more confident that our wedding was going to be perfect!

Kendra was present at the wedding rehearsal to make sure all of our last minute needs were taken care of and so she knew exactly how we wanted the ceremony to play out. On the day of the wedding Kendra was like our very own super hero! The entire day went off without a hitch and she went above and beyond any expectation we ever had! The ceremony was perfect and the reception ran smoothly and efficiently. Kendra and her staff were one step ahead all day long, and we couldn’t be more grateful that they were apart of the day we said, “I do.”

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kendra and her team were excellent!!! My wife and I were determined to do things on our own and not use a wedding planner (mainly my idea). We soon realized that we were wrong and needed help desperately. By the time I finally gave in and we hired Kendra, we were three weeks out and really stressing. We hired Kendra and team for day of coordination, but it felt like they did so much more than that. Kendra and team stepped up to the challenge with a very professional manner and handled things perfectly. They made sure that the vendors were organized, the wedding party was where they were supposed to be, and most importantly, that my wife and I were relaxed and having fun. I can honestly say that our wedding day went perfectly according to plan and I give the credit to Kendra and her team. I am not sure that we would have gotten through the day without them. Thank you!

Profile Picture Adam, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Events of elegance was affordable and very professional.

Profile Picture Curtisha, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Events of Elegance FAQ