Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for G.G Events

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)

Terri is the BEST! Terri was so helpful in every single category. Before we booked Terri we witnessed her run the show at my sister's wedding. After that day we just knew we needed and wanted Terri for our wedding day. We would meet once a month and go over items that needed to be completed. With Terri's guidance I was able to get through many tasks. Also a very huge help was Terri reviewed all of our contracts and also recommended other vendors that would reduce some costs. From keeping in contact with our vendors to help putting the boutonnieres on the groom and bridal party. You name it she was there for us. Terri's timeline was also a huge key for our wedding day. I feel as Terri really went over and beyond for us and I know because of her it was a perfect day. Thank you so much Terri for everything!

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/17/15, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

I would highly recommend Terri for wedding planning. Our monthly meetings leading up to the wedding always made me feel so much less stressed and kept me on track. She also connected me to great vendors that I wouldn't have otherwise known about. Anytime I had questions and emailed her, she always responded within a reasonable amount of time. The day ran very smoothly. I actually had to cancel the rehearsal because I injured my foot and had to go to the doctor the day before the wedding, and she handled contacting the venue and the minister to let them know. Our wedding was so amazing, and a lot of that had to do with Terri helping to make it all come together.

Profile Picture Christy, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have been a wedding photographer for years and I thought I knew what was involved in planning a wedding. I even knew exactly what my vision was, where my venue would be and what vendors I would have and I still had no idea what was involved in getting everything together. Terri was my life saver! I could not have done it without her. She literally made our day beyond perfect. Grateful doesn't even cover it! Since my wedding, my sister has hired her as well and sent me a message yesterday that said:" Terri is worth every penny." If you want exceptional service, personal attention and to save your sanity call her today!!! I promise you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/12/15, 13 Reviews