Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for G.G Events

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)

Hiring Terri as my planner was, hands down, the best decision I made after getting engaged. She is incredibly talented, knowledgeable, organized, professional and goes above and beyond for her couples. From the very beginning, we had no doubt that we were in great hands. She always had things under control, and made sure we were moving at the right pace during the planning process. The wedding turned out flawless. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't have asked for anything more. She and her team were absolutely incredible and I am forever grateful to her for orchestrating our special day so beautifully.

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Terri is the BEST! Terri was so helpful in every single category. Before we booked Terri we witnessed her run the show at my sister's wedding. After that day we just knew we needed and wanted Terri for our wedding day. We would meet once a month and go over items that needed to be completed. With Terri's guidance I was able to get through many tasks. Also a very huge help was Terri reviewed all of our contracts and also recommended other vendors that would reduce some costs. From keeping in contact with our vendors to help putting the boutonnieres on the groom and bridal party. You name it she was there for us. Terri's timeline was also a huge key for our wedding day. I feel as Terri really went over and beyond for us and I know because of her it was a perfect day. Thank you so much Terri for everything!

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/17/15, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

I would highly recommend Terri for wedding planning. Our monthly meetings leading up to the wedding always made me feel so much less stressed and kept me on track. She also connected me to great vendors that I wouldn't have otherwise known about. Anytime I had questions and emailed her, she always responded within a reasonable amount of time. The day ran very smoothly. I actually had to cancel the rehearsal because I injured my foot and had to go to the doctor the day before the wedding, and she handled contacting the venue and the minister to let them know. Our wedding was so amazing, and a lot of that had to do with Terri helping to make it all come together.

Profile Picture Christy, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews