Gardnerville, NV 89460 Map · Phone number

logo events ink 2
Page1Cover

11 Reviews for Events, Ink

Lisa · Married on 08/15/2014

WOW! Talented, Creative, Responsive! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cynthia! She was so amazing and made our wedding lists so much easier to manage! She even created little chocolate pine cones, tied with raffia and tags, for our escort cards for the rehearsal dinner. These were displayed on a bed of moss, tree stump slices, and real pine cones! So Creative! She then used Christmas ornaments from a Lake Tahoe craftsman to hang from a tree for the escort tags for my son's wedding. She responds quickly to email and to texts in the most cheerful and positive way! She was my biggest fan when I needed encouraging. Plus, she is the only certified sparkler person on Edgewood Country Club's list. Cynthia is so fun to work with and her designs are right on target. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her for your event or wedding. You will not be disappointed! She is a doll!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Shari · Married on 06/29/2013

Cynthia is truly a professional! She provides many of the services needed for a wedding and other celebrations. She takes charge and makes sure everything is coordinated. Cynthia made my beautiful bouquet and flowers. They were breathtaking. The photography she provided was just as extraordinary. I'm thankful that we chose Cynthia from events, inc.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Anna Laurae · Married on 09/17/2011

“Cynthia and Heather were the calm amongst the storm! I had simply hired Events Ink. to help with the floral arrangements and some rental items. My husband and I were planning a rather large Tahoe wedding from a distance and had many unplanned obstacles to tackle. Several days prior to our June wedding it was snowing at our outdoor location. The venue was not flexible in working with any of the vendors or any weather related changes. This being noted myself, (the bride) was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Cynthia and Heather opened up their doors and their arms offering me a place of refuge where I could regroup and refocus. Their sympathy and systematic approach made things easier. I recommend this one-stop-shop to anyone planning an event. These ladies went above and beyond to help pull off my special day.”

Anna Laure – North Lake Tahoe, California

Sent on 10/11/2011

Events, Ink FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Gardnerville, 89460 See on map
    7754009506 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment