Humble, TX 77396 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Events Fabuleux

Events Fabuleux is an event planning and coordinating service dedicated to making your event fabulous! We offer full, partial, and day-of planning to meet your budget and requests.

Not sure how much assistance you will need to plan your perfect wedding? We can handle as much (or as little) as you'd like. Call or email us today to schedule your complimentary consultation, and together we'll discover how we can best serve you. This is YOUR day - let us help make it fabulous!

You name it, we create it! Small gatherings and grand affairs, custom cards and invitations, vendor connections and entertainment; we are by your side from start to finish to ensure a fabulous event!

Like us on Facebook to view more pictures.

As we are so new to Wedding Wire and have limited reviews here, please check out the testimonials on our website from previous clients.

Follow Events Fabuleux on

walker6

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Events Fabuleux

Jamie · Married on 01/28/2012

April and Jamie were amazing!!! So worth paying for their service ...they were on it the whole night and were just completely amazing!!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Anais · Married on 11/11/2011

April and Janie were absolutely AMAZING!!!! I couldn't have gotten through my wedding without them!! They went above and beyond to make everything perfect!!!!! Their services are affordable and worth way more than what they charge!! I am so glad I had them there and couldn't have done it without them! I recommend them to any and every bride out there...you will get more than you could ever expect!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2011

April and Jamie at Events Fabuleux are simply AMAZING!! They took on the challenge of a "Control freak/Perfectionist" Bride (me), an Extreme budget, and a completely bare church. They were always 2 steps ahead of me and completely took control the day of the wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy my day knowing April and Jamie would handle Everything that came up with professionalism, assertiveness and very quickly. They even managed to keep a secret event my Husband planned from me . . . which is very impressive. All in all these ladies Exceeded my expectations and I will recommend them to any and everyone I know.

Sent on 10/10/2011