Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events Delight

I look forward to making your wedding beautiful with flowers

Congratulations On Your Engagement!!!

Thank you for visiting my storefront. So a little about me, my name is Amy Bishop and I have always loved arranging flowers but my first career path took me in a different direction early in my life. I spent almost 30 years as a military officer in the U.S. Army and Kentucky Army National Guard.  I worked in everything from administration and logistics to ammunition and maintenance. It was my path as a public relations specialist late in my career that led me to events.  I was privileged to manage the event coordination of large events both here and abroad.

As I retired I was given the opportunity to transition to a new career as an Event Floral Designer. I attended the prestigious Floral Design Institute to enhance my skills and techniques in floral design and was awarded the designations of FDI Certified Floral Designer and FDI Certified Wedding Specialist. It was my honor to serve our country and our state and it will be my honor to serve you. Please send me a note and we will set up a time to design a floral package especially for you. I look forward to meeting you and making your wedding beautiful with flowers!!!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (1)
Set Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Amy did an amazing job! She made us beautiful arrangements while staying in a small budget.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I simply cannot say enough good things about Events Delight. These ladies are seriously on top of their game. The arrangements are absolutely gorgeous. The service is super quick . They are professional yet friendly and so helpful. You will love this vendor. GUARANTEED.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 6/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Table Arrangements

Events Delight Pricing